So you want to see gameplay, huh?

Sweet deal, 4 PM EST means class will end just in time for me to head back to my room and catch this awesomeness. :)

Sometimes I think you guys forget that this is my job, and I don't work on the weekends ;)

I used to take calls for my father's business at home on a Sunday where people would say "I called, but he's not in his office." I always wanted to say "are you calling from yours?" I never could.

I'll watch the recorded portion and hope that some good questions get asked from the limited number of people there.

Don't worry, I don't work Mondays. I'll be sure to ask all of the questions we've been dying for answers to, including:

-Does the world look organic?
-How great is 1UPT?
-Seriously though, organic, right?
-Tell me how hexes work.
-But most importantly, is the world organic?

Don't worry, I don't work Mondays. I'll be sure to ask all of the questions we've been dying for answers to, including:

-How great is 1UPT?
-Tell me how hexes work.

Don't forget to ask how many civs there is.;)

We love you Greg! (not that way) Not a great time for a live stream, but I'll be able to watch it, and everyone else can just watch the archive footage: 2 hours! :D:D:D

It's no demo, but that's as close as it gets.

Maybe we are all part of a massive Turing test and Firaxis is calling their AI 2k Greg and using all of us to see how good it is....:hmm:

Well there have been a few times where he's taken an inhuman amount of time to answer questions, so you could have something there :)

This is very cool, I will be watching from 10pm to 12 pm Amsterdam time (GMT+1)

I can't wait!

That will be 3AM my time. Really hope for recordings.

-How great is 1UPT?
-Tell me how hexes work.
make sure to ask if the interface is intuitive.

BTW thanks for doing the live playthrough Greg! I hope you don't lose and look like a total dweebus in front of all of us.

Awesome stuff!

Please make just one normal game from the very beginning. Standart speed, continents, everything default and choose a difficulty where You can possibly loose!!

We love to see the early turns in great detail, maybe talk about some choises You make along the way, and explain even the smallest decisions.

If You wanna show the late game maybe start over in modern times for the last 30 min, if You dont get that far before.

Or make a poll here what people wanna see..?!

Is this a new form of reality TV?

Watching someone play a game rather than them sat on a sofa!

Is this a new form of reality TV?

Watching someone play a game rather than them sat on a sofa!

In the ancient time of the first local cable TV in USSR, our cable TV provider (a couple of guys with VCR) sometimes showed ZX Spectrum games in free time as someone played on the same TV they were used for broadcasting. It had its own fun :lol:

Top Bottom