So you want to see gameplay, huh?

You should have said you chosed that time because it is daytime in US and europe :p That would have made you look good hehe

Time is cool, 10pm gmt+1

Ah, awesome news. The second best way to answer a billion questions at the same time (the best way being the release of a demo), thanks Greg !

5 AM my time, which wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have six straight hours of class that day.

Hmm... maybe if I just go to bed really early on Monday...

1 pm is great for us Europeans - it will be 10pm where I live - thanks for not choosing a later time!

This sounds awesome. It's exactly what many of us have been waiting for. Looking forward to watching it!

owch 6am in the morning, but it is Civ, oh well sleep looks like your taking one for the team

I can see it. It will be just our luck, barbarian horde spawns. Early classical game ends in 20 minutes :eek:. Loading saved middle-age game. :lol:

10PM EU mainland is indeed cool. Thx, I really hope I can join!

Greg, if I created I nice, well thought out poll, where the CFC community could vote for what they want to see, would you take it into account?

6am Tuesday morning. Shame I'll be heading to work halfway through it.

Sweet High School gets out around 1:30 I have a long walk home from bus stop but since I usually get home around 3ish i should have time to shower and watch this

Finally maybe ell get more combat :D and see more leaders. Is this going to be onewre you can barely hear the game but with commentary or its just the game?
Thanks anyway

Aww, during the exact time of my office hours (4-6pm). Oh well, I'll be happy to watch the stream later. Thank you for this!

Nice to see 2K Games making an effort here. A walkthrough was something I really wanted to see because the demo is going to be so late.

Shame I'll be out on the land farming at the time. :(

Unless it rains! (Digs up Hopi Indian gear. :p)

So is the version of the game greg will be playing be the version that will be on store shelves? It's not a early demo version like we've seen in so many previous is it?

Top Bottom