Solution discussion.

We could also use this in order to press some land northwards. Land is the most intangible value we can get, that turns tangible, so the compensation could actually be an investment. We should ask for all the land up to that mountain and those swamps and state we need the swamps as a buffer and the mountain to hold, since we need to reestablish trust.

Don't use this situation to benefit from it...

Please. We are facing a serious situation here and we must play honestly. We must try to get things equal again, as far as that's possible. We shouldn't push for anything beneficial to us. I also don't really like the gold idea, but I must admit that I don't know anything better.

500 gold would not cripple them completely but is a substantial weakening. Roughly it might correspond to the extent of damage done to us.

The point was to suggest this not to the admins as a base for their ruling but to C3B as a base of their efforts to compensate us. I'm sure they are willing to restore their reputation and deal in a fair manner if not friendly manner with us and other teams.

I also find the comments of Trip in the UN ridiculous. Whereas miccofl stands or a more solid point of view worth consideration as well as CDZ team members. Trip apparently thinks of himself as a great strategy devisor and excellent player which he is not. He recently posted an absolutely redundant strategy article in the corresponding forum which in general repeats the articles of Bamspeedy, Cracker and SirPleb on the very same subject written a couple of years earlier and moved to the bottom of the list because of this. Alas, many people have a very short memory. I don't think we can seriously count on normal relationship with CGN. Even if we ever meet them.

akots said:
I also find the comments of Trip in the UN ridiculous. Whereas miccofl stands or a more solid point of view worth consideration as well as CDZ team members. Trip apparently thinks of himself as a great strategy devisor and excellent player which he is not. He recently posted an absolutely redundant strategy article in the corresponding forum which in general repeats the articles of Bamspeedy, Cracker and SirPleb on the very same subject written a couple of years earlier and moved to the bottom of the list because of this. Alas, many people have a very short memory. I don't think we can seriously count on normal relationship with CGN. Even if we ever meet them.

I've worked with Trip in the other MSDG, and he is the bigest jerk the ISDG has to offer. :p But I think you are wrong about his strategy. He is very good at using it in a ISDG. After all, Bamspeedy, Cracker and SirPleb do not play the ISDG (maybe we should annoy them to join :p )

The problem is that it is not his strategy. It is strategy borrowed from them by him and applied to ISDG. And he was not the first to do this and borrowed this application from CDZ PBEM players starting from Anarres, Kemal, and others. You cannot say that you invented TV on each and every corner because you are watching it, right?

akots said:
The problem is that it is not his strategy. It is strategy borrowed from them by him and applied to ISDG. And he was not the first to do this and borrowed this application from CDZ PBEM players starting from Anarres, Kemal, and others. You cannot say that you invented TV on each and every corner because you are watching it, right?

IMHO very few people can apply it like him, but I ama sure we will get to see it firsthand in the finals ;) ;)

Anyways I see two possable plans coming out of this:
A. Due to anarchy in C3B, they are weekend. CFC decalres war on C3B and of course wins, with or without the help of the other alliance.
The Problem: This brings CDZ's PBEM skills and CGN's Trip and friends to the finals.

B. CFC somehow stays with C3B, and attacks the other continant. We get one of the other nations to ally with us and a C3B-CFC-CDZ or CGN alliance move on to the finals.
The Problem: Getting C3B on our side will be VERY VERY hard, but we want them in the finals with us. Thier political parties are a tool for us, that we can use against them. To get them on our side, an obvious threat from the other alliance will need to be made.

Even if we get C3B back on our side, getting one of the other alliance's nations to ally with us will be hard. Then we still bring one of the two nations we do not want in the finals with us. But if we can get one of them to ally with us, all will be good.

But, we will have to go with plan A, seeing as that B has to many "ifs"

Again, never trust a person with the nick Trip, from the name alone suggests drug abuse.
Yet, what is the military thread here, of Hygro, I cannot find it, these threads are so unorganized. At the minimum, out a ticky on your 5 ministries/courts.

Top Bottom