Some Models for Personal Appointments for Civ 4

Dr.Pseikone

Chieftain
This is not properly an article, but I am using to play since Colonization, as well every civilization-based game released later, by using appointments, writing down them on a paper! I made two models for the game! The first one is a city manager, with blank spaces properly to be filled with the geographic coordinates! The second one is a record of what do you consider fundamental facts and plans to your game - it may help you on present-to-future planning, because sometimes it makes harder, as the game progresses, to recall what you are doing or what you've done - so I decided to make those record models! The problem for the core game is that we do not have geographic coordinates (A for latitude, B for longitude)! If someone knows where I can find a mod that I can play using coordinates, please PM me! Thank you! I hope those models can be useful to you!

Dr. Pseikone

Attachments

• City Manager (model).doc
    22 KB · Views: 188
  • Register of Fundamental Facts and Plans (model).doc
    22 KB · Views: 168
This isn't on topic at all, but the thread title conveys a different meaning to me.

How about 'some models for personal appointments for me'? ;) :p

I like the idea of a mod that lets you toggle on and off grid coordinates in each square. Could be measured from (0,0) in your capital, to avoid leaking information. Does anyone know of anything like that?

This isn't on topic at all, but the thread title conveys a different meaning to me.

How about 'some models for personal appointments for me'? ;) :p

hahaha! That's a great idea - and I really appreciated! As I said, this thread is not properly an article, but there is nothing on the rules about publishing models for helping the other players to manage the game - that was my intention! Indeed, the game to me is so complex that is really hard to remind what you're doing on the game and what you gonna do, expecially during long periods of gaming! I don't think it is off topic, but if the moderators want, they may create a new class of topic for helping the players on management, using models like these ones! Making appointments during the game really helps me out to manage the civs - and that is my style of gaming in civ, colo and the sims 2!

Top Bottom