some problems with mod

bill2505

King
i have some problems with mods
1 the game doesnt remember my resolution
every time i start i have to reenter it again
2 when i start some mods(in this mod this doesnt happen) i get "you graphics is not strong and your graphics option have been set to low.
my graphic card is a 9400 gt nvidia and pretty strong (for this game at least).when i press to change the graphics otpions it say that i need to restart the game but when i do the same happens.i can play many other games like metro 2033 or warband fine.why this happens

I'd been having this take place for me which didn't seem to make sense until I realized I'd been trying to load the mod when the mod was already loading (forgetting if I'd started the mod load already or not and going in during the wait for the mod to start loading and setting it to load again... oops) This is a surefire method for making nearly any graphics card reset your settings to low as it tries to handle both threads running at once.

Your second problem happened to me about 4 years ago when I first got the game on this computer, but ignoring it and setting everything to high solved the problem. I think it has to do with your exact version of DirectX. Strangely, although it happened every time I re-installed several years ago it doesn't happen now (and it never happened except on the first playthrough after an install).

Your first problem is a little more tricky, and although I've never seen it with this mod I have seen it with Overlord and the SVN version of Realism Invictus. I never did solve it, and simply changed resolutions manually when I changed mods.

Top Bottom