Some questions about multiplayer

oPunchDrunko

Prince
I haven't played multiplayer since the game came out, which was probably 3-4 years ago. I have some questions:

- Has the AI gotten any better? I remember the multiplayer AI in vanilla was a joke. Is the AI actually a challenge in BNW?

- What happens if I'm teaming with a human vs some AI civs and the other guy leaves? Will I be able to get someone else in to help me finish the game?

I haven't played multiplayer since the game came out, which was probably 3-4 years ago. I have some questions:

- Has the AI gotten any better? I remember the multiplayer AI in vanilla was a joke. Is the AI actually a challenge in BNW?

- What happens if I'm teaming with a human vs some AI civs and the other guy leaves? Will I be able to get someone else in to help me finish the game?

I do feel that the AI is much worse in multiplayer than it is in single player. But if you are in multiplayer isn't the point to NOT play against the mindless AI in the first place?

If some one in the game drops or leaves you can always get a replacement. The question is, will some one want to pick up where another person has left off? Most would want to be the cook of their pot the entire time.

Top Bottom