Some Resource Icons

Could you also make font icons? I can try to make them, but I'm completely inept at this kind of things...

Could you also make font icons? I can try to make them, but I'm completely inept at this kind of things...

Yeah, I realized yesterday that I forgot to create the font icons when I was doing some text in a mod. I'll have to look thru my folder of default game art for examples of what I need to create. When I get a chance, I'll update the uploaded folders.

Anybody have any feedback on them? I'm still undecided. I'm not sure if they look too "cartoony", especially the beer one. Or, are the shadows too dark and heavy in the berry one or is it fine and I should darken up the other two instead? Of course, I'm never satisfied either. :D

I tried to keep them simple like the existing ones (though, the expansion resources are a little more detailed and have a different style), since they're usually viewed at small sizes the majority of the time, and tried to use contrasting colors for easier viewing.

Yeah, I realized yesterday that I forgot to create the font icons when I was doing some text in a mod. I'll have to look thru my folder of default game art for examples of what I need to create.

A font icon is a 22x22 image, within which the actual icon is 18x18 (20x20 with the black border); the font icon is usually derived from the icon's graphics.

So, this is more or less how your beer font icon should look like, for instance:

If any other modder who's good at graphics has the time, could someone please add font icons (and strategic-view icons for honey/berries) to the originals? I got a message from the original poster saying that he's fairly busy with real-life projects now and that I'm welcome to ask others to help. Since I plan to add these resources to an updated mod fairly soon, I'd appreciate a response as soon as possible. Thank you very much; of course, anyone who adds the extra versions will get credit in the final mod description!

If any other modder who's good at graphics has the time, could someone please add font icons (and strategic-view icons for honey/berries) to the originals? I got a message from the original poster saying that he's fairly busy with real-life projects now and that I'm welcome to ask others to help. Since I plan to add these resources to an updated mod fairly soon, I'd appreciate a response as soon as possible. Thank you very much; of course, anyone who adds the extra versions will get credit in the final mod description!

I made a font icon for Beer which I had posted in this thread. Here it is:

Unfortunately, I'm a bit too busy at the moment to make the rest of them.

Top Bottom