1. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Main site is finally re-opened! We migrated it to a new CMS and gave it a new layout as well.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Downloads database has been migrated and re-opened! Check it out and post in Site Feedback if any issue. We have done URL re-write so that old links will continue to work.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. A new Civ6 theme forum style is now available and it's made the default forum style! Check it out and comment here.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. We have successfully migrated the forum from vBulletin to Xenforo! Please take a look around and report any issue you see in Site Feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

Sound Issues

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Bug Reports' started by tcwleblanc, Oct 30, 2005.

1. tcwleblanc

tcwleblanc Chieftain

Oct 30, 2005
    Harpswell, ME
    I wasn't getting any gameplay music when i first started to play, i could use the custom soundtrack with no problems but the actuall civ music wouldn't work. than it hit me that i just installed a new harddrive and hadn't yet downloaded the proper sound drivers. after installing the drivers all the sound issues were fixed. so if anyone is having any sound issues or not hearing in game music get the latest drivers. http://creative.com/language.asp?sDestUrl=/support/downloads/su.asp
    thats the site for creative cards