• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

space map question

choum

Chieftain
Hello,

I started a game some months ago on C2C V37, i updated to some SVN during my game. I read in the SVN that there are some planet colonization stuff. I unlocked space probes etc but i'm affraid that i need to play on a specific map to use them and be able to colonize other planets? am i right? if yes which one? ;) (or maybe all is not code ready yet?)

My best regards

There are several space maps in maps and scenarios subforum.

We don't have map generator, that would place intelligently 11 different space zones.

Hello,

I started a game some months ago on C2C V37, i updated to some SVN during my game. I read in the SVN that there are some planet colonization stuff. I unlocked space probes etc but i'm affraid that i need to play on a specific map to use them and be able to colonize other planets? am i right? if yes which one? ;) (or maybe all is not code ready yet?)

My best regards
If you're getting that far on a standard game, well done! I'm glad it's showing some stability, but in a sense you're going to have to play past that point with the understanding that at the moment, Earth people, on most maps, refuse to actually GO into space, no matter how far technology beckons. All you see from there is a preview of how working with maps made for these developments or how multi-maps will be. And obviously there's still a lot of development to come there in units and more.

Go to the Modmods section, then the Space Colonization thread. There I uploaded a Savegame yesterday that is at a point just before the first space stuff happens on a map well suited for it. Just download it and continue if you want to try it out ;) And if you do it would be nice if you'd post feedback there for Pepper :)

Top Bottom