SparGamez2 Discussion Thread

GamezRule

Inconceivable!
With SparGamez1 3 turns away from victory, this is the signup thread for the second one.

I vote for either Rome on Emperor, or Greece on Monarch.

Reserved for Roster

I'm in also.
Rome on Emp.

I'm in. I vote for Macedon on Monarch.

edit: I'm also open to possibility of playing one of the non-major civs

Actually, if you are following the Conquest's story by Chox, (I story's alot, don't I?) you would know that Greece is really hard to beat, although I noticed a lot of newbie errors in his gameplay as we went along. Also, what are thought's on either Persia or Carthage?

And yet he is losing, because Persia wasn't conquered fast enough. As Rome, once you've taken over Sicily, you can quickly send an expedition to raze (or capture, if you're worried about your reputation). This will often result in the capital being moved to Morocco or Spain, ruining Carthaginian production.

How about we play as Rome on Emperor with a No-Raze variant to give it a little more variety?

So who want's to go first?

So who want's to go first?

IMO You or Sparthage as this is Your SG.

but first we need to chose civ, diff lvl.
and what about taking our time (some discussion, we all can learn from that) and not rushing through turnsets, especially during the initial stage.

I change my vote suggest Rome on Emperor, with a No-Raze variant. AI aggression on normal, and definitely more discussion. This last SG was just horrible in that department, although for me that may have had more to do with just playing SGFN.

I have no objections to you joining. As for the civ, that is still in the works, so please tell us, what civ would you like to see us play as?

Well, the options are Rome, Greece, Persia, or Carthage, right?

I guess I'd favor Carthage or Greece. I've played through this scenario as Rome and as Persia before, so it would be nice to try something different.

Okay, let's make this official so that we can get started.
Everybody has a vote for difficulty level, and a vote for the civ.
Both votes are independent.
Runoff if necessary.

My vote:
Rome
Emperor

Alright then...
Civilizations: Carthage Has a Guaranteed Majority
Sparthage- Carthage
GamezRule-Persia
Bowsling- Rome
pol1- Researching
Elephantium- Carthage
Aukrest- Carthage

Difficulty: Will be Emperor (Unanimous)
Sparthage- Emperor
GamezRule-Emperor
Bowsling- Emperor
pol1- Emperor
Elephantium- Emperor
Aukrest- Emperor

diff lvl: emp.

civ - will take a closer look at the scenario and then write (previously rome).

Top Bottom