Special Pack for The Guardian'sMod

imperator1961

Last of the Mohicans
Here some units requested by The Guardian to complete is Mod. Hope others can use these units. Fron left to right:
Persian Rifleman, Beduin Rifleman, Bedouin Azzar, Rocket Crew, Mortar Crew.

And the animations preview:

Download the Special Pack

Nice! I love the Bedouin units.

What is an Azzar, btw?

Historically, Azzars had little to do with standard military protocols, practice, or even organisation, often taking up arms in extraordinary circumstances. The lack of discipline meant that they could sometimes be extremely brutish in their behaviour. It often worked in their favour, in that it gave enemies pause for thought. More typically, however, their lack of discipline counted against them and, when faced with a well-ordered force, they were at a disadvantage. However, their mobility was a boon, allowing them to harass an enemy and withdraw as soon as the fight went against them.

They are actually Ottoman. Low cost unit, extremely mobile (Blitz)

The only thing that value resembles is the timing values in the INI. Of course, I'm not sure if that is it or not, or why it would reference a timing value since the error should be looking for a file that isn't found. Perhaps there is an equal (=) sign missing somewhere in the INI.

I didn't find any missing = sign. I deleted all the 0.500000 from the ini and seems to be working fine now. But I found another problem with the Mortar crew. The MCRUN.flc is not showing in game. the mortar crew moves but only in a default type animation.

BTW the units look great in game. Other than the two items I mentioned - they are perfect. :thanx:

I re-downloaded the Mortar crew, same result. This is really strange.

I didn't find any missing = sign. I deleted all the 0.500000 from the ini and seems to be working fine now. But I found another problem with the Mortar crew. The MCRUN.flc is not showing in game. the mortar crew moves but only in a default type animation.

BTW the units look great in game. Other than the two items I mentions - they are perfect. :thanx:

Two situations that are absolutely stranges. Never seen. But I think that if you open an .ini file of another unit and copy and paste the name of the .flc files of the units that cannot work the problems should be fixed. Tell me if all is ok, otherwise I will post here a new MCRUN.flc.

Two situations that are absolutely stranges. Never seen. But I think that if you open an .ini file of another unit and copy and paste the name of the .flc files of the units that cannot work the problems should be fixed. Tell me if all is ok, otherwise I will post here a new MCRUN.flc.

Yes it is very strange because when I run the MCRUN in the Jasc animation shop it works perfectly. I'll try redownloading it first and see if that corrects the problem.

[Animations]
BLANK=
DEFAULT=
WALK=
RUN=
ATTACK1=

Run= this line is missing!
this line is missing! in the *. ini by all slipped lower by a line

These are excellent units!
I will take them for me!

With best regards,
Wotan49