Special tile building requirements

kjades

Chieftain
Hi, I just wanted to know, since special tiles buildings (manufactory, academy, ...) have been changed so that they have to be built by workers in Nights, are there any requirements to build them in a specific tile?
I mean, I wanted to build two academies in normal grassland tiles next to a mountain to get extra science, but I could not, there was no "academy" icon among the building options...I moved my workers two tiles away, and the academy was available... :cry:
Any hints?
Thx a bunch!

Hi, I just wanted to know, since special tiles buildings (manufactory, academy, ...) have been changed so that they have to be built by workers in Nights, are there any requirements to build them in a specific tile?
I mean, I wanted to build two academies in normal grassland tiles next to a mountain to get extra science, but I could not, there was no "academy" icon among the building options...I moved my workers two tiles away, and the academy was available... :cry:
Any hints?
Thx a bunch!

Custom Houses replace trade posts, Manufactories replace mines, academies can be built where mines can be built(on hills.)

Top Bottom