Spies & Diplomatic Visibility

DeckerdJames

Warlord
I was wondering if spies raise the diplomatic visibility by one each time it is run. For example can a spy raise your visibility from limited to top secret if you run the mission enough?

Pretty sure it doesn't. Just gives +1 from whatever level you already had. Try and see.

I was wondering if spies raise the diplomatic visibility by one each time it is run. For example can a spy raise your visibility from limited to top secret if you run the mission enough?
Yes...on a listening post mission.

TBH this is of little use to anyone except Black Queen and Genghis.

Yes...on a listening post mission.

TBH this is of little use to anyone except Black Queen and Genghis.

Not OP, but is it possible to run more than one Listening Post mission on the same enemy simultaneously?

I feel like I did it recently accidentally on an Epic Speed playthrough where I had my mission time on one spy down to 3 turns (Machiavellian Policy Card, Bodyguard of Lies Golden Age, Linguist Promotion).

I feel like I overlapped Listening Post missions on the same enemy for two different spies in two different cities.

I was wondering if it was always an option or if it was available because one spy was a Master Spy with two promotions higher than the other, hence raising the Diplomatic Visibility even higher since the more distinguished spy started his mission second.

Top Bottom