SQL - Combat Weapons, Art Define Help

Horem

Emperor
Have this code:
Code:
INSERT INTO ArtDefine_UnitMemberCombatWeapons	(UnitMemberType,							Index, SubIndex, ID,   VisKillStrengthMin, VisKillStrengthMax,   ProjectileSpeed, ProjectileTurnRateMin, ProjectileTurnRateMax, HitEffect,													HitEffectScale, HitRadius, ProjectileChildEffectScale, AreaDamageDelay, ContinuousFire, WaitForEffectCompletion, TargetGround, IsDropped, WeaponTypeTag,	WeaponTypeSoundOverrideTag)
VALUES											('ART_DEF_UNIT_MEMBER_CHIMERA',				0,     0,        null, 1.0,                1.0,					 null,			  null,					 null,					'ART_DEF_VEFFECT_FIGHTER_MACHINE_GUN_HIT_$(TERRAIN)',		0.25,			15,		   null,					   null,			1,				null,					 null,		   null,	  'BULLETHC',		'BULLETHC');

Fails due too:- near "Index": syntax error

Cant for the life of me see why, any help be greatly recived :)

Ah thank you, I did think about double quoting it, just didnt look right. I read you post :) lucklily for me I never used double quotes.

lucklily for me I never used double quotes.
You have no ideas ! :D

It will take multiple updates or R.E.D Modpack to clean it...

But thanks again Pazyryk, as I'm finally completely rewriting the way the mod handle units art defines insertion in the database, your tutorial about multiple rows has proven to be very helpful :goodjob:

Have this code:
Code:
INSERT INTO ArtDefine_UnitMemberCombatWeapons	(UnitMemberType,							Index, SubIndex, ID,   VisKillStrengthMin, VisKillStrengthMax,   ProjectileSpeed, ProjectileTurnRateMin, ProjectileTurnRateMax, HitEffect,													HitEffectScale, HitRadius, ProjectileChildEffectScale, AreaDamageDelay, ContinuousFire, WaitForEffectCompletion, TargetGround, IsDropped, WeaponTypeTag,	WeaponTypeSoundOverrideTag)
VALUES											('ART_DEF_UNIT_MEMBER_CHIMERA',				0,     0,        null, 1.0,                1.0,					 null,			  null,					 null,					'ART_DEF_VEFFECT_FIGHTER_MACHINE_GUN_HIT_$(TERRAIN)',		0.25,			15,		   null,					   null,			1,				null,					 null,		   null,	  'BULLETHC',		'BULLETHC');

Fails due too:- near "Index": syntax error

Cant for the life of me see why, any help be greatly recived :)

Does this table actually work? I attempted to change archers to always shoot flaming arrows with this table, but no effect.

You're right, but I had the idea of replacing ALL archer attacks with flaming arrows. But, copying the "FLAMING_ARROW" line into all Archer entries in the ArtDefine_UnitMemberCombatWeapons table doesn't seem to work...

But, copying the "FLAMING_ARROW" line into all Archer entries in the ArtDefine_UnitMemberCombatWeapons table doesn't seem to work...

Yeah im 99% sure that cause it only fires an arrow if it is a city its fireing at, otherwise it shoots a "Blank"

Well, it just seems to default to the normal attack. Other properties, like VisKillStrength and the SoundOverrides, seem to work fine.

I wonder if it requires overriding the animation files...I don't have the patience for that for such little gain, haha.

Top Bottom