• In anticipation of the possible announcement of Civilization 7, we have decided to already create the Civ7 forum. For more info please check the forum here .

Star Wars Combine

Originally posted by GenghisK
I was on IRC and Jedi Spike told me that we WILL go and pick you all on Tatooine, no matter the cost :)
If those bastard are looking for a mess, then I'll crush that pathetic Imperial fleet like a dust ;)
What? Me presomptuous? ;)

Exactly that's the spirit, We ain't gonna be messed around with by the so called "Empire" with their so called "Victory Star Destoyer". Who do they think they are telling us some section of space is "quarantined". If they don't watch their language we are gonna quarantine that demented old Empire of theirs :D

Restricted Imperial military zone my ass :lol:

Drunken Master:

Have you gotten off of Tatooine yet? I hope so. No signs of any action yet there or an imperial presence so may the force be with you.

How is everyone else doing with their jobs? I've been assigned a ship and am delivering it to my boss now. It took me over 5 real time days to get to that ship and it will take me about 4 real time days to bring it to my destination. Now that is a real time game if I ever saw one! ;)

Nope I'm still not off Tatooine. My faction is assembling all their ships to come over here. But they still have to wait for some people.

We don't have any problem with the empiral quaratine, We've got connections Aaight ;)

Yeah travelling through space takes forever, some dude in our faction mistyped ONE cord. He typed 319 instead of -319, now he's making a trip to the other site of the galaxy wich will take him 14 days !!

Glad your doing fine though, keep us informed :)

We've been moving ships from one place to another. :D

Just picked up my wreck, now I gotta jet over to HQ collect my paycheck, decide if I want to leave my ship there & take a company ride out or just stick with my ship and then get first mission.

I already got my bonus & boy do I feel rich.:lol:

[Drunk- if after swinging by HQ, you're still stranded I'll come swoop you up. I beleive HQ is in the area.]

If you could come by to pick me up, that would be great.

I would like a paycheck. When I signed up they promised me loads of money, and what do I get.... ;)

Just read over at the combine that Tatooine is now under Imperial control!

2 Victory class Star Destroyers
1 Imperial Star Destroyer
1 Super Star Destroyer
many many Tie fighters
AT-AT Walkers

Many Jawas were killed and the Black Sun's former president has been apprehended.

Was anyone here hurt or killed in the Imperial raid?

No, but it is my home planet. As soon as I was done with my current assignment, I had planned on revisiting it.

Originally posted by Dr. Yoshi
No, but it is my home planet. As soon as I was done with my current assignment, I had planned on revisiting it.

My home planet too. I was going to go back there too but now I'm just waiting for my next assignment.

Guys, what faction should I apply to? I'm thinking of joining the empire since I like evil and brute imperialism (see profile), but... the crime syndicates also sound good.

Well if you're thinking of joining a crime syndicate I'd stay away from the Black Sun. They seem to have a major problem with the Empire and I'm sure they couldn't win if it came to all out war.

I'm thinking of ditching my current faction and joining the Empire. I'm starting to think this game blows chunks. :mad:

I've finished my assignment over a week ago and so far no one from my faction is telling me what to do next! I'm stuck on a ship I'm not sure what to do with now that I've delivered it to them. I'm thinking of stealing it and joining the Empire. This game has got me freaking mad! :mad: I've sent a couple of messages to my employers both in game and at their website and I'm not getting any response. No pay no new orders not even a thank you..

:sniper: F them!!! :mad:

Originally posted by GenghisK
You unlucky then. My faction is damn active. Everyday. In the IRC channel we discuss a lot of things to do.

You're lucky. Aren't you working for Storm Securities? They are supposed to be my factions allies (Paradox Resource Exploration).

@GenghisK - So are you guys evil? For example, do you go around taking bribes, beating the elderly, extorting local governments, etc?

Originally posted by Drunk Master
promoted captain in one day, I must have talent :D
:nono:
Don't you realize that doctors have the most talent? Full Colonel in a day. :D

Unfortunately, I'm stuck on my backward planet, awaiting pickup for the last two weeks!! :cry

OUCH!! Drop me a line in game Dedrick Rogue & I'll help you out, I'd also recomend joining NovaTech, I think I waited 3 days for a transport. 2 weeks is waaaaaay too much, they forgot about you.:(

Top Bottom