Star Wars Combine

Nah, I don't think they forgot me. There's was a bug that didn't allow my pickup to subspace from the star to the planet. :(

bah, I move into a flat at uni, no net access for a couple of weeks, and GenghisK steals all the people who should've joined bst. :p

Man, not having any net for about 3 weeks leaves me with lots to catch up on. :(

*demands all people who join the combine join BST, the first cmg with an irc bot!*

Ar, we are special. :p

*revives thread from the dead*

So, how goes fellow cfcers adventures in the star wars universe?

I've had quite a bit of luck that ended in me getting my very own YT-1300. :D Been promoted a couple of times and in the position of Minister of Recruitment too.

And reached level 2. ;)

I lost interest. :/

Community isn't very active. I got into a xenophobic clan.

I have been waiting for this guy that I am supposed to pick up for a month now. At this rate, by the time he gets back I'll be in a YT-2000 and a Lt. JG. :p

@Thrawn- Maybe I should join your clan... I have a YT-510 and a Pinook Fighter, if that helps.

If you want to use your own ship, you have to transfer it to BST, I've done this with my YT-1300, you get it back if you leave. Otherwise you get a ship assigned.

Feel free to sign up, we're always looking for pilots. And with raw materials due to come out soon, we'll be getting busier. ;)

Hi Thrawn,

I recently joined BST. This is one great faction compared to where I was and there's a lot of friendly and active members. Join BST! :)

@Moff Jerjerrod: You did? What's your handle? You should be able to pick up on who I am seeing as how I'm the Minister of Recruitment. ;)

@Plexus: I see you've joined bst, well, I assume it's you seeing as how their handle is Plexus. :p

Thrawn said:
@Moff Jerjerrod: You did? What's your handle? You should be able to pick up on who I am seeing as how I'm the Minister of Recruitment. ;)

@Plexus: I see you've joined bst, well, I assume it's you seeing as how their handle is Plexus. :p

Ah now I know who you are! My handle is Sheng-ji Yang. Glad to be aboard. :)

Blue Saber is for chumps.:p Any group that makes you assign your ships to them just wants collateral incase you leave.

Join NovaTech, we've got a Security, Production, Outrider Trading and are involved in Beta-testing the mining through NT Mining. That's 4 groups for the price of 1. Not to mention the $250,000 bonus, sizable monthly salary, and a Cap ship assignment from the jump.

Started off doing some rookie grunt work, craft pickups & the like. After a while I was promoted & my bossman gifted me the 666 I was flying, a squad of Nooks for trading, and a speeder for when I have to land. I've sold off half the Nooks & have my sight set on an A-Wing, but it's going to be tough getting the Rebels to part with one. I'm on my way to get force tested right now.

Intrested in Nova or just wanna say hey, drop me a line..... Dedrick Rogue.

Do u need a non-free email adress to join?

They provide a free email address, there's a link to the holomail somewhere, although I dunno if you could sign up with that.

Top Bottom