StarCraft: Trinity

I have a good grasp of spelling and grammar, wouldn't mind helping out there. Wouldn't mind writing some of the civilopedia entries either.

Is this mod at the point where it can be played against AI yet? It looks great by the way :).

One thing you may want to consider,

Whenever one side would fight another, it usually ended with the annihalation of the entire base. With the three races, you may want to make that if anyone "captures" an enemy city, it is automatically razed. I never liked the the thought that if you captured an "alien" or "foreign" city, all its people immediately became your race.

Perhaps the Zerg need to be given the borg line when they declare war on you.
Resistance is futile
You will be assimilated
Defiance is irrelevent
Death is irrelevent
Resistance is futile

It should work for protoss and terran, but zerg are good at assimilating races :).

Zerg could gain population from building lost IE* building have been assimilated and may gain new types of units and population

Could make terrain capture of non terrain cost some to keep stuff IE* land some buildings and a CC* (population lost for gain of initial buildings)

Protos could gain units from capture for the lost populations.

One thing about the units, all units should have a bright outline or at least any moving part a slightly brighter shading to see against the background when it move against the stars.

Are you still working on this, Deon, or have you moved entirely to your Fallout mod?

I noticed you removed the link from your sig.

Top Bottom