Status and "To Do" List

Okay, added Bornu, Gustav, Nefertiti and Itzcoatl as leaders.

Changed the leaderhead art for Putin, Dido, Charles V, Kamehameha, Mary Queen of Scots and Robert the Bruce.

Made trait changes to Leopold II, Ahmadinejad, Ben Gurion, Bush, Hussein, Lenin, Ramkhamheang, Richard I, Smoke Jaguar and Songsten Gampo.

That's it for 5.1.

Test is fine. Need to archive, upload, etc.

Sounds great!

Since I'm on half-vacation right now, in a sort of remote location, it'd be pretty pointless for me to download the entire gigantic, bulking - but awesome - mass of CivGold 5, so I won't go inspecting it for a while. Of course, I'd still like to take a good look at all the LHs. :)

Glad to see this thing is finally over with.

Great. Then after it comes out. I'll be able to start flavoring it! Create a Civ Gold 5.0: Chocolate Edition. Or Civ Gold Minty.

Great! :D This has always been one of my favorite mods!

What 4 civs were added?

Well, 30 were added, actually (since 4.0). 4 were added between the problematic upload on Wednesday and this one: Moche, Uzbeks, Kazakhs, and Georgia.

Back up and ready to go!
i noticed on atomicgamer that it shows up as "[BtS] CIV Gold 5.2 (3.17)"; does this mean that it only works with BtS 3.17? if so, when might a version for BtS 3.19 be available?

I recall it being said a while back that the problem with first-contact lines not showing up had been solved. How did that work?

All leaders are in the Diplo xml file, and I tested a bunch at random. I also reviewed the txt tags. That's about all I can do - we'll have to see if anything shows up duing playing.

i noticed on atomicgamer that it shows up as "[BtS] CIV Gold 5.2 (3.17)"; does this mean that it only works with BtS 3.17? if so, when might a version for BtS 3.19 be available?

One forum member reported that it is working with 3.19. It should because Gold has no dll files and the XML changes don't appear to conflict.

It is 100% compatible with 3.19.

Awesome mod, is there a 6.0 on the horizon?

It is 100% compatible with 3.19.

Awesome mod, is there a 6.0 on the horizon?

Wyz, mentioned earlier that this is probably it for him. But I'm going to make a flavored version of it that might add a civ or two.

Here's a xcel file I typed up of the leaders and some stats if anybody wants it. Nothing flashy just a lot of typing info.

I got most of this info out of the Civlopedia info so it's possible some things might be a little wrong if the actual game rulers are different from their Civlopedia entries.

I don't guarantee any of the info is accurate but since it's Xcel you can easily fix what you want. You can also sort by traits or Favorite Civics, etc.

Attachments

• Beyond the Sword Gold 5 Mod Info.zip
    32.6 KB · Views: 292
I started paking the art files. im using the ones from here, https://civ4ccp.svn.sourceforge.net.../CIV Gold/Assets/Modules/Custom Civilizations. I broke that down to Civs A-L.FPK and Civs M-Z.FPK. 1st one right now is about 628,000 kb, 2nd one is about 738,000. I probably need to reduce them and break then up more. Next ill get these done. https://civ4ccp.svn.sourceforge.net...ry/CIV Gold/Assets/Modules/Custom Leaderheads. Im removing all blk,xml,mp3, and wav files. as i go.

Where do you want me to upload them? i do also know that in Woc3.19 (still developing) I have some fpk at aboout 350,000 and they load ok. Is there a preferred size limit you want me to keep to?

Top Bottom