stJNES: An Old Light

I'd join if this NES restarted. Not sure as who, yet. Tell me this thing's alive, and I'll choose.

I'm considering joining as well, considering the reputation of your older NESes. Khmer would be my preference.

Reme
Ruler: Amonus Savagium/Amon Savag
Despotism
Capital: Reme (Start me where Rome is)
Economy: Stable +2
Army: 500 men, Bronze Age
Navy: 5 Galleys
Religion:
Culture: I’ll fill in
UU: Reman Hoplite - A more powerful footman, that uses the phalanx formaiton as it's bread and butter.
Confidence: Mediocre
Trading Partners:
Wonders:

Remus won instead of romulous, now we shall see what would have happened.

What about the unclaimed former PC's...urgh, Aegypt, Celtica, Britanum, and the Barbary Kingdom all look very appealing ;)

Well I asked for Sparta, so I dont know if I have them or not....

Nope, he lost all of them.

My orders were somewhere in thread.

update to be expected either friday night or saturday. those who have not sent orders will be considered not playing, since this is the first turn.

If you sent a pm then he does not have it...

Can i start in the Amazon please?

Singoda
Capital:Singod
Ruler: Abaddon

Nation Background:

Singod is the rapidly expanding base for Abaddon’s Empire. Abaddons power was assured when he was born the son of Singods previous leader Abasloz. Abasloz was well respected and built up the close nit community trading with other small tribes near Singod. Based near the heavily fish stocked Amazon River fed by many tributarys, the land nearby is being ripped up and turned to agriculture to support the growing population. Abaddon does not have such meagre plans as his late father. Abaddon sees great things for Singod. Abaddons large army of Infantry and Cavalry may be poorly trained and stupid; anyone can sign up and receive his weapon and rations. Abaddon is a bully, aggressively expanding and claiming land against the poorly organised tribes in the area surrounding Singod. Victory and spoils is a strong pull for any male who wants to make it in this world. The [wiki]tapir[/wiki] cavalry has more prestige and is comprised purely by women - Abaddons Angels. Their slighter form and hardened leather armour mean the Singod cavalry is extremely swift, designed more for surprise smash and grab missions than being a heavy cavalry.

I'd prefer if you did not start in the Amazon, Abaddon - that's a whole lot of extra work I would have to do just for one player. id prefer ifyou stick to the old world somewhere.

Join the Kwazulu in africa :)

Bah, i am eternally damned to not raise the Amazonian Nation! Hmm, i will mull this over,most likely Africaaa tho.

SOrry, i have had some unexpected school work hit me and have been pretty busy. I expect to finish the update sometime tomorrow or the next day.

few things..

Could one of your reserved posts hold the links to the updates...
An, why dont you PM the people who used to be in this.. im sure most would pick it up if they knew its back!

Top Bottom