Stone Age Mod for 3.19

This mod has never worked for me. Not once. I always get a crash to desktop when i begin any game.

Does anyone have a pre-2.3 version, pllleeese? I deleted mine to upgrade to 2.3 and it won't work on my laptop.

Version 2.58 worked for me until a certain point. Now it just crashes.

I downloaded 2.90 and now I can't even get it to start.

I am using Windows 7. Any advice? It'd be a shame if I couldn't play this while waiting for ciV as this mod seems to have real potential.

My apologies to anyone who thinks that my bump is a sign of Triturador's return, but where are you? Stone Age needs your love! :)

Yes I am just crashing all the time with this mod.

I am downloading the patch for Vista to see if that helps (I am on Windows 7 and they are practically the same OS).

Are there any other Stone Age mods if this does not work?

Are there any other Stone Age mods if this does not work?

I've been wondering about that myself. I've been wanting to run this since I found it, and have experienced nothing but frustration. I checked the OP's stats and he hasn't replied since SEP '09, so I expect he might be on an indefinite hiatus. If he doesn't show in a month or so this just might be the incentive I need to read the how-to's and look under the hood of this beast to see why it doesn't work.

Don't rejoice. I've been out of computer work since JAN '00 and haven't had a computer since shortly after that. By the time I have this figured out we could all be playing Civ 12 on quantum computers. :scan:

You sad, pathetic soul. ;) :lol:

To explain further, I'm as out of my depth (modding-wise) as a pogo stick in mid-ocean.

I've looked around and discovered someone else is working on a new mod similar to this, but starting further in the past: [BTS] Rise of the Homos(Development Thread). I want to see that mod completed.

To explain further, I'm as out of my depth (modding-wise) as a pogo stick in mid-ocean.

I've looked around and discovered someone else is working on a new mod similar to this, but starting further in the past: [BTS] Rise of the Homos(Development Thread). I want to see that mod completed.

No hope there either, Jonny Smith retired from modding. Quot Capita is adding a stone age I hear. Also, Rise of Mankind starts at 6000BC, for what it's worth. ;)

I use heavily this mod to base my Stone Age part for QC. It's in the works now, but working on it full speed.

You're my hero! I actually downloaded Quot Capita before finding out about the Stone Age mod, but it came out corrupted and then I got an urge to play a long prehistoric Civ. I thought I'd never see a turn of this mod on my Win7, but now I'll be merrily waiting.

Well, it works fine on XP and it's one of my favourite mods. I'm sorry you can't seem to play it in W7.

This mod looks Great!
Can anyone confirm it will work in multiplayer?

EDIT: I downloaded it, and No. It cannot run in multiplayer onver a LAN. :(
It might because, the Bug mod is part of this.
I noticed that the BAT mod doesn't run in multiplayer mode and it has the Bug mod as part of it too.
The Pig Mod does run in multiplayer and is very good.

THIS MOD WAS ABANDONED 2 YEARS AGO. It was one of my favs, may i suggest:
Caveman2Cosmos Version 15.1 by StrategyOnly.
it includes this mod, i believe, or something very much like it.

Version 17 for C2C has been available for over a week now.

Edit: Always read the OP.

JosEPh :)

Greetings!
I've dowloaded this MOD and it seems great, but I coukdn't play because game crashes every time I try to load this MOD. I don't have any other STONE AGE folder in my BTS\MOD folder. I have BTS 3.19 original game and I'm using Win7.

The game goes till launching, when it is closed.

Please dude, help me!

Top Bottom