Stormaktstiden

Just letting you guys know, this Stormaktsiden is now cancelled, on account that something went wrong with my computer, and everything was lost :(

I had an update almost ready, but I lost it :p

I'm bringing back a second version of Stormaktsiden later tonight with new things, and such. Stay tuned! If you want, lol.

On top of that, the game spped was far too slow. ROMAND is already is a long game on normal speed, which the next version will be :)

Shame about losing the game but glad to see this continuing!

Sorry, I don't understand your question :S No, I don't think there is city name placement mod-thingy. I think it's just random.

It's the GEM (Giant Earth Map) made my Genghis Kai back in 2006 or 2007...or 2008 :p

It was included in ROMAND, and I downloaded the extra civs packs for it, which was made by generalstaff and os79. Then I manually placed the civs on the map themselves.

I think he meant the part where you place a city here and it's named this, you place the city there and it's called that. RFC is famous for it (at least to me)

Just letting you guys know, this Stormaktsiden is now cancelled, on account that something went wrong with my computer, and everything was lost :(

I had an update almost ready, but I lost it :p

I'm bringing back a second version of Stormaktsiden later tonight with new things, and such. Stay tuned! If you want, lol.

On top of that, the game spped was far too slow. ROMAND is already is a long game on normal speed, which the next version will be :)
I'm doing my Earth AND on normal speed :mischief:

Presuming that question you asked me was about this mod and story, I hope you can get it working so we can see your new story :D

Top Bottom