Strange...CustomAssets BUG4.4 doesn't load...?

Kjotleik

Kjotleik
Hello!

My CustomAssets installation of BUG4.4 won't work anymore. Please help me by telling me where to start looking for the faults...

What have I done?

First I tested with several mods. None of which seems to load BUG from CustomAssets. The only time BUG actually works, is if it is included in a stand-alone mod, using NoCustomAssets=1.

So, I uninstalled BUG4.4 from CustomAssets, and re-installed it fresh. Still nothing.

I then deleted my Python log-files; started standard BTS 3.19; started a fractal-map, small size; checked by pressing CTRL+ALT+O... no BUG-menus appeared.

Using BlueMarble v 4.5.0.0 in addition to BUG 4.4.

I have installed Better BUG AI as a stand-alone mod, but that shouldn't have anything to to with BUG missing despite being installed in CustomAssets. The same thing with BUFFY 3.19.003. Installed, and working, as a stand-alone mod. Whenever I play these two latter mods, BUG works perfectly - with one exception - the unit naming counter stays at 1. I have to manually re-name every unit to avoid having two units with the same name.

Please advice, if you know where I must look to fix this annoying little thing...

The PythonErr.log file was empty.

I have attached the files PythonDbg.log.txt and PythonErr2.log.txt to this post.

I will check in on this thread again thursday or friday this week. When I get the time!

Yours Sincerely

Kjotleik of Norway:)

Attachments

• PythonDbg.log.txt
    54.6 KB · Views: 45
  • PythonErr2.log.txt
    39.2 KB · Views: 45
Top Bottom