Strange glitches (DS)

globaooba

The Wolpertinger
sorry if there is already another thread like this.

Ok heres the first one. Some time when you get a free cruiser from researching steam power the cruiser is invisible. This sometimes works with the submarine too.

Heres the second one. This one is rare but sometimes when someone I'm at war with wants peace for 6 turns or 4 turns or whatever they say "I have defeated you puny keshik" when I'm not Genghis.

This one realy bugs me. Once I just completed the manhattan project but I didn't get the nuke because i also got a great personthat same turn.

Last one from me (I think) I was being the English and i was doing the beta centauri scenario and London was next to a mountain with uranium, so i built an iron mine to make the production high-ish. Instead of the hammer with a number, it turned into a happy face. I don't know if this is normal or not.

sorry if there is already another thread like this.

Ok heres the first one. Some time when you get a free cruiser from researching steam power the cruiser is invisible. This sometimes works with the submarine too. Only if you see the city where its built at the time.

Heres the second one. This one is rare but sometimes when someone I'm at war with wants peace for 6 turns or 4 turns or whatever they say "I have defeated you puny keshik" when I'm not Genghis. I dunno this happens to me

This one realy bugs me. Once I just completed the manhattan project but I didn't get the nuke because i also got a great personthat same turn.

Last one from me (I think) I was being the English and i was doing the beta centauri scenario and London was next to a mountain with uranium, so i built an iron mine to make the production high-ish. Instead of the hammer with a number, it turned into a happy face. I don't know if this is normal or not. Yeah this is normal.

answers in bold

Top Bottom