[BNW] STrategy against Alexander

CIVLOYALIST

Chieftain
I hate to meet this CIV. Heard that they have the magic power to ally most of the CS on the map. Now how do I counter his act? If every CS becomes his ally, then I can not trade with them?

Get the WCongress to EMBARGO Alex, to stifle its trade; your trading with CSs is unimpeded, and puts money into your pocket .

The most popular way to deal with Alex, is to kill it; FAST !

Like in the real world money talks. Try to be be friends with Alex up until around the Modern era and send all your trade routes to make maximum gold(my capital's food routes go at pop 30). If you have a DoF with Alex buy his gold. When ready bulb to the Information Era(you are keeping your GS) and buy all his CS allies.

This is my current progress https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4ZNR3W177MbMjZhbzFTakJSZ00

A few turns before this, Alexander declared war against the Mayan, I declared war against the Mayan also hoping to get Chichen Itza, but I lost it to Alexander, very unhappy!

Is Nanjing settled on the right spot? Please comment.

As luck could have it, most the AIs are fighting against each other making me easier to get to the Cultural buildings. I hope I can get a CV

Top Bottom