Succession game anyone?

We can unban death if we own the overcouncil can't we?

We need the votes. With everyone on the council we won't be able to unban death.

Don't vassals vote with you?

Still note enough votes.

It says 3 votes to pass...?

To clarify for the lurkers, we need a total of 4 votes to overturn the measure. Vassals will vote for you, but not necessarily with you.

If one of our mages already had a death spell, they would be able to keep it and upgrade. Otherwise, its like death mana doesn't exist for us.

We thought we stacked the deck to have more evil players...didn't work out that way. To solidify our peace, we can call a vote to sign defensive pacts with everyone.

I think we did, we just killed them all :) We wiped out Clan and Balseraphs, and the Sheaim were killed by an alliance of forces. The other civs were 2x neutral Hippus, Sidar, and 2x good Luchuirp and Ljosalfar.

Thanks to our hard work defending Erebus only the good guys are left.

well, 3 good, 2 neutral and 3 evil is not a "stacked deck toward more evil"... :p

Maybe we should have added 1 or 2 more...it would have been fine if the clowns and shadows didn't spawn next door to each other.

Fair point. I thought a couple of the good and neutral slots were random? Don't know for sure.

I looked back at what Q picked, it was us, 2 good, 2 neutral, and 3 evil. We need more evil in the next game for sure.

I wanna play an evil game :devil:

Wait...am I up???
I thought scutarii was?

Scutarii finished his turnset. :)

Ok, been reading up on the Infernals. It seems that the more interesting choice is to go Hanna -> Hyborem as you get to keep the seafaring tech (pearls!)

EitB is cool with me, assuming v10 comes out with all of Thotal's AI updates, otherwise MNAI again or any mod based on the latest version.

Ok, will play tomorrow.
I have no intention of waiting for v10, but I think I definitely prefer EitB changes over MNAI ai.
I'll go with the majority, though I know Brian would vote for EitB.

This weekend I'll open a thread in the FFH general about another sg (just as a heads up to those not visiting there) but I'll be assuming the setup I linked earlier, as I think that'd be more fun then just playing out a bog standard hyborem rush (or whatever).
Merovech would be willing to do the WB changes tor us too.

I wanna play an evil game :devil:

Start with a random civ (though the Doviello are probably the worst choice), rush AV, burn the world.

That's how you play eebul!

I'll go with the majority, though I know Brian would vote for EitB.

I'd prefer EitB, but MNAI is acceptable.

Top Bottom