Sukritact's Events and Decisions

From what I can gather, as well as being a mod of it's own accord this was also intended to be a base for other mods. Nobody's really taken advantage of it yet, but there's scope for ModMods adding decisions and events if anyone wanted to take the time to make them. There's a couple that come late game (subsidise Public transport comes to mind) but not much beyond that

Really enjoying this mod so far, but it seems a bit unstable. Every so often I'll get a crash when clicking on a random event popup, not often enough to be game breaking but it's aggravating.

Also it seems like 99% of the time when I try to exit an in progress game, it crashes, or if I try to load a different game while already playing it will crash.

I'll try to post some logs next time it happens

shiggy, as I understand it, mods that alter the DLL (not this one) will have this affect. I forget why.

I tried playing a game with only EPs enabled but not the DLCs but then the civ specific decisions wouldn't show up! I had to enable all the civilization DLCs again for those to appear.

The first post does not in any way state that you need any DLC to be able to use this mod to its full extent. I had no other mod activated than Events and Decisions.

How solve the problem with a crash? I'll get the crash when clicking on a random event popup.

How solve the problem with a crash? I'll get the crash when clicking on a random event popup.

Can you post your database and logs?

Subscription post to remember the next day. Also will this work properly with EUI and community patch (just the CP patch, no CBP etc)?

I tried playing a game with only EPs enabled but not the DLCs but then the civ specific decisions wouldn't show up! I had to enable all the civilization DLCs again for those to appear.

The first post does not in any way state that you need any DLC to be able to use this mod to its full extent. I had no other mod activated than Events and Decisions.
I haven't got all DLCs and I have the same problem.

Is there a difference in how I name the mod folder? Seeing as it comes without an actual folder?

Anyone else crash sometimes when they click on a choice for a event?

Yes, I have had random crashes when selecting events and after ending a turn. This has started since the community patches were updated on 5/9 and only when I am using EUI.

Did this mod drop of Steam? I had it subscribed but now it's just gone. It's still on my machine under one profile but when I went to find it, just gone. So downloaded it from here and trying to import it, yet having some problems getting Steam to recognize the mod.

Anyone else have this problem? :confused:

From what I can gather, as well as being a mod of it's own accord this was also intended to be a base for other mods. Nobody's really taken advantage of it yet, but there's scope for ModMods adding decisions and events if anyone wanted to take the time to make them. There's a couple that come late game (subsidise Public transport comes to mind) but not much beyond that

JFD has made two mods that uses Sukritact's Events and Decisions. They both add new events, as well as they both add more features.

Cultural Diversity
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=521664

Piety (and Prestige)
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=529810

Is this in response to the previous post's question regarding Random Events occurring in the post-Renaissance Era?

Because I would be interested in knowing that myself. I am currently in my first playthrough with the mod and the only events I have experienced so far have been Comet and Harvest events in the Ancient/Classical Period and a Celt-specific event in the Renaissance Period (Fighting the Wild Haggis, very clever Sukritact).

So far I haven't encountered any events in the Industrial Period and since I was using the Community Balance & Expansion Patch AND was the first to build the Great Library (which has the questionable rebalance of rewarding the player with enough technologies to skip over an entire period), never experienced the Medieval Period.

Is this in response to the previous post's question regarding Random Events occurring in the post-Renaissance Era?

Because I would be interested in knowing that myself. I am currently in my first playthrough with the mod and the only events I have experienced so far have been Comet and Harvest events in the Ancient/Classical Period and a Celt-specific event in the Renaissance Period (Fighting the Wild Haggis, very clever JFD).

So far I haven't encountered any events in the Industrial Period and since I was using the Community Balance & Expansion Patch AND was the first to build the Great Library (which has the questionable rebalance of rewarding the player with enough technologies to skip over an entire period), never experienced the Medieval Period.

FTFY

/5char

there are barely any decisions left after the Industrial era.

Yes, cause of my lack of interest in the period (both in real life and in terms of gameplay). But honestly, I fully support modmods and additional Event/Decision packs!

Someone make one already (seriously, the only people who seem to have used this thing extensively are Robb and JFD)!

Top Bottom