Summertime good idea, bad idea?

Summertime (Daylight Saving Time)

• Good Idea - the EU should keep it

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Bad Idea - the EU should abolish it

Votes: 29 80.6%

• Total voters
With current work/school etc. stuff times, if have to choose one of two options (summer or winter time) staying in summer time would be best option (longer bright evenings during spring/autumn phase (it can be relative cold, wet, dark overall so already big impact on overall psyhological health stuff). Switching personally never was a big issue but knowing many people who had short-term problems - it is okay to stop changing.

I don't care about you stupid people's feelings! Summertime is an abomination thought up by a helpless moron in the Kaiser's civil service sometime in 1915! Its benefits are lies, and it has caused nothing but problems ever since! Bury it and let's never speak of it again.

So much hatred...

I don't care about you stupid people's feelings! Summertime is an abomination thought up by a helpless moron in the Kaiser's civil service sometime in 1915! Its benefits are lies, and it has caused nothing but problems ever since! Bury it and let's never speak of it again.
I STRONGLY support this.
Summertime is just stupid. Pretty sure it's also more unhealthy due to being less in sync with the sun. Light is important for the morning, to get in gear, and dark is important in the evening, to be able to sleep. Doing the opposite is just /facepalm worthy.

With current work/school etc. stuff times, if have to choose one of two options (summer or winter time) staying in summer time would be best option (longer bright evenings during spring/autumn phase (it can be relative cold, wet, dark overall so already big impact on overall psyhological health stuff). Switching personally never was a big issue but knowing many people who had short-term problems - it is okay to stop changing.

I am certainly not a morning person and so I appreciate having the sun up when I am also up. That said it would not work in the winter unless you wanted the sun to come up at 9:30...

Top Bottom