SuperPower: Knights of Honor Alpha Sign Up

NedimNapoleon

Weird Little Human

SuperPower is a new game,very similar to IOT but in many ways very different,this is a alpha release it will only last 20 turns,this is the sign up thread

House Rules
1. Do not flame, troll, or personally insult any other player.You may comment on certain things negatively, but don't take it further than that.
2. Stay on topic. Make sure all comments are relevant to the fictional world of the current gamr and have nothing to do with your personal beliefs.
3. Your posts should actually consist of something relevant to your nation and not just one-liner comments. Do not spam.
4. Long diplomatic discussions (anything over five posts) should move to Social Groups or visitor and private messaging, not the Game Thread.
5. Keep your actions realistic, and don't declare war on someone for a personal reason.
6. Do not question my authoritah!.
7. RESPECT FELLOW FORUMERS.

Game Rules
Spoiler :
Updates:They happen every 2 days or when every player posts their claims.During a turn you can spend your income,declare war invade and etc.

Map and expansion:Knights of Honor has a map of Europe,since this is an alpha its very primitive,on the maps you have your army's,fleets,resources,forts....In future SuperPower games the map will be expanded.Beginning claims are 5 normal claims 4 in war claims 1

Army & Navy: The army will be represented by an icon on the map as well as a fleet.Your army will have benefits from resources,technology and stability.Combat is very simple, you have army strength (each army has 100 army strength when created) but strength will be added by resources , and you also have army morale which will also be effected by stability.The average of both will equal the end result of the battle,forts give you a def bonus.Example

Army 1 vs Army 2
Strength = 100 Strength= 80
Resource Bonus = 50% Resource Bonus = 50%
Def Bonus = 20%
Morale = 100 Morale =100
Stability = 50% Stability = 0%
outcome = Army 1 (100+50+20+100+50) vs Army 2 (80+40+100) = 320 vs 220
Army 1 Victory

Income: Income is calculated by this formula:
Income from tax = X
Stability Bonus = B (10*stability points)
Income from trade = T
Army Upkeep = A
Navy Upkeep = N
Total income = I

I=(X+B+T)-(A+N)

Technology: Will affect many sectors in the game,there is no tech tree its simply calculated by investing in it with this formula Tech investment>25 new tech lvl,
the next level is 25*4,the third is 100*4.......I encourage you to make a story line when you advance a new tech level.

Stability:Is very important,your empire can fall in to decline if it isn't maintained properly,you can get stability via resources,and victory's but you can lose stability if you don't get the resources the people want and by losing in combat

List of Resources:
Wine - increases stability by 1 point
Salt - Navy bonus 5%
Horses - Military bonus 15%
Meat - increases stability by 0.5 points
Wool - increases stability by 0.2 points
Fur - increases stability by 0.5 points
Silk - increases stability by 2 points
Stone - Military bonus 10%
Wood - Navy bonus 10%
Marble - increases stability by 0.5 points
Ink - gives 10 tech points per turn
Silver - increases stability by 1 point
Iron - Military bonus 30 %
Crops - Military bonus 10%
Paper - gives 20 tech points each turn
Alcohol - increases stability by 2 points

Joining the game

When signing up pls post a map of the region your territories are in and don't make stupid country like Super Mall kingdom,Walmart kingdom,Badassia....Put info about your country there info such as government type,religion,flag or banner,ruler,brief history...

The game will begin when I fill the criteria of having at least 12 players or In 4 days

Current players

Taillesskangaru - Al-Andalus

link16 - Roman Empire

civplayah - Italian peoples

remake20 - The Kingdom of Austria

Ravus Sol - The Kingdom of Great Britain

Omega124 - Venetian Republic

Bestrfcplayer - Kingdom of Ireland

Duke Blackstone - The Novograd Councilship

Domination3000 - The Russian Empire

Duke of Britain - The Holy Roman Empire

Ro̱maïkí̱ Af̱tokratoría
Roman Empire
Color- Purple
Government- Empire
Religion- Eastern Orthodox Christianity

If its okay with you guys if they're isn't enough players I might put myself in, don't worry I won't power game and stuff

1. Do not flame, troll, or personally insult any other player.You may comment on certain things negatively, but don't take it further than that.
2. Stay on topic. Make sure all comments are relevant to the fictional world of the current gamr and have nothing to do with your personal beliefs.
3. Your posts should actually consist of something relevant to your nation and not just one-liner comments. Do not spam.
4. Long diplomatic discussions (anything over five posts) should move to Social Groups or visitor and private messaging, not the Game Thread.
5. Keep your actions realistic, and don't declare war on someone for a personal reason.
I'm glad to see people keep using my etiquette rules! :king:

Knights of Honor.png

Italian Peoples
Color- Black
Government- Federation
Religion- Catholicism

I thought I claimed five. :confused:

EDIT: Oh, I claimed six. Get rid of the northernmost province.

The Kingdom of Austria:

Government: Feudal Monarchy
Leader: Francis II

The mighty people of Austria request to be colored red and to hold our capitol in the black province. LONG LIVE THE KING! :king:

OOC: Is there anyway we can get the resources written down on the picture, because I am having a lot of trouble figuring out which resource is which.

Attachments

• Knights start.png
    Knights start.png
    107 KB · Views: 291
I believe remake already claimed a few of those.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're wanting to go to war with me because of the way I 'screwed up your claims' in my IOT.

Yeah, I already claimed two of those territories. You're asking for it.

Yeah, I already claimed two of those territories. You're asking for it.

Well, I see we reached an impass

1. I wish to be Venice, yet you claimed Venice proper

2. For being "Austria" you suspiciously don't really have much Austrian lands. You mostly are in Italian and German lands.

Just to clarify. The Rules aren't really clear on stability and income (is tax the number of territories or something else?) So i assume they are just summaries as this is only the sign up thread. Is this Correct?

No timeline or period but most people are going for the middle ages.

Seeing as no-one has claimed it yet i shall be England. The Emerald Isle.

-

Kingdom of Great Britain
Claims:
Spoiler :

Nation = Kingdom of Great Britain
Ruler = Arthur Pendragon
Government = Constitutional Monarchy
Religion = Protestant
Colour = Dark Red

Aims = To become a Trading Empire and leverage Englands natural navy power to claim one of every Resource

Likes = Long term alliences and diplomatic functions
Dislikes = Aggression without Casus belli

Well, I see we reached an impass

1. I wish to be Venice, yet you claimed Venice proper

2. For being "Austria" you suspiciously don't really have much Austrian lands. You mostly are in Italian and German lands.

Two things:

If I really stuck to Austrian lands then I would be limited to 2-3 territories.
I've already claimed them, there's nothing you can do ATM.

Top Bottom