SUPERPOWERS: Clash of Civilizations [REVIVED/MP Compatible]

Hi guys, I'm new here and sorry about my english. when i installed this mod, trainers not working... Help please :think::confused:

Hi guys, I'm new here and sorry about my english. when i installed this mod, trainers not working... Help please :think::confused:
What exactly do you mean by trainer? Do you mean production isn't working? It could be a cache issue, but let me know what you mean and I'll try to help you out better.

I like your mod, but

It is unbalanced:
Rome gets 12 flat bonus production at turn 1 at 1 population city?! That is really unbalanced... maybe change it to 1 production per population up to 12 bonus at 12 population... Rome also get a powerful unit, the legion, that is as powerful as units from classical and medieval era, and cheaper too...
America gets 25 bonus culture per city even if city has 1 population?! That is crazy!! Maybe change it to 1 bonus culture per population up to 12!!!

Found game breaking bug: Domination policie tree, the policie that should give 2 spies, instead seems to give to spies per city, making the game unplayable after that, because of visual UI glitchs everywhere, spy list gets bugged, cant play after that

<Type>BUILDING_GLOBAL_AMBITION</Type>
<BuildingClass>BUILDINGCLASS_GLOBAL_AMBITION</BuildingClass>
<Cost>-1</Cost>
<NeverCapture>true</NeverCapture>
<NukeImmune>true</NukeImmune>
<HurryCostModifier>-1</HurryCostModifier>

<ExtraSpies>2</ExtraSpies>
<Espionage>true</Espionage>
<SpyRankChange>1</SpyRankChange>
<InstantSpyRankChange>1</InstantSpyRankChange>

Top Bottom