SVN bugs

CivEikka

Warlord

I didn't saw any threads related to this so I made one, as I really want to help with this mod (as much as I can due my studies..)

anyways pic related. I updated the svn twice and no difference.

edit: more

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    309.9 KB · Views: 88
  • AutoSave_BC-2064.CivBeyondSwordSave
    623.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG
    234 KB · Views: 73
I am almost sure there is something wrong with your local version. That would be highly visible if we had it in RI. Perhaps you packed your assets many revisions ago and didn't update them?

I am almost sure there is something wrong with your local version. That would be highly visible if we had it in RI. Perhaps you packed your assets many revisions ago and didn't update them?

Updated, but I had to boot my computer before it took effect, go figure.
This one has happened to me in 3.1 aswell: Destroyed the galley but there appears still to be a one square blockade.

edit: Also the canari guard starts with drill 2, but not with drill 1, as I am able to "promote" canari guard with drill 1. Civilipedia says that it starts with the drill 2, so it is working correctly, but I think it should be with drill 1 and with drill 2. (Or is this a feature)?

edit2: Also why is the culture via traderoutes broken?

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0004.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0004.JPG
    236.9 KB · Views: 72
  • Civ4ScreenShot0005.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0005.JPG
    296.2 KB · Views: 38
  • Civ4ScreenShot0006.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0006.JPG
    223 KB · Views: 68
Interesting. Any special circumstances? Did it go away later?

In general, we didn't change anything with blockades compared to vanilla BtS, so you might have run into some vanilla bug.

Interesting. Any special circumstances? Did it go away later?

In general, we didn't change anything with blockades compared to vanilla BtS, so you might have run into some vanilla bug.

The galley was blockading the coast (my vassal couldn't work water tiles), but after killing the galley that remained. Also I had a fair chance of winning that, but I doubt it has nothing to do with the bug.

Top Bottom