Swordplay

Sxythots

Chieftain
Seems I've started to get the hang of producing these and they are coming together much faster... this one only took 2 evenings to complete even though I had a bugger of a time making the detail come out. It was fun watching the map take form and I am very pleased with how playable the terrain has been. I am even surprised at how well natural strategic locations develop due to the picture's properties.

Personally I think this map is very appropriate for the game & will produce some interesting play time. I was more generous with military resources this time around but luxuries will still be hotly contested. I am thinking I am a little too generous with things like cattle, tobacco, etc. so I would appreciate any feedback you folks might offer regarding this or even on my placement of such items.

Lastly, if there are suggestions you would like to see incorporated into the map, please let me know. I regret I am not a mod builder but if someone out there is and would like to have such a map created to fit a certain theme, let me know and I will see what I can come up with.

Have fun with my 3rd installment. :goodjob:

Len Zigante
(Despicable, aka Sxythots)

Attachments

• Swordplay.jpg
    Swordplay.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 1,422
  • Swordplay.zip
    59.6 KB · Views: 419
Wow... Good job, Syxthots

Incredible!I'm just downloading it!

Top Bottom