Team FREE: Saber vs. The Council

CommandoBob

AbstractArt
Mack
'Are you sure you want to do this, boss?' asked Mack. 'You can let them wait another day.'

'No, I can't delay them any more. And no, I am not sure I want to do this. But I'm the guy in charge, so I have to do it. Might as well get it over with.' The words were delivered slowly and painfully as they walked together.

Mack looked at his charge and realized that further discussion was useless. As he led the way down the hall, he steered the older man into a side room.

'Well, you need to get cleaned up some. You don't want to meet these folks looking like you were just in a fight,' he said as he opened the door.

'Mack, I was just in a fight,' was the labored response. 'I can't help the way I look.'

'Look in the mirror, boss. Is that how you want to appear to your guests?'

'Mirror? Oh, we're in a bathroom; I didn't notice.'

The older man gazed at the reflection of his companion in the mirror. Mack was easily the taller of the two, broad shouldered, black haired; his everyday uniform was spotless and pristine. Then he forced himself to look at himself. Not so tall, but still erect, even after the events of the last hour. His hair was matted and messy. Fighting and sweating in a helmet were to blame, he knew, but that didn't make his hair any straighter. He leaned forward to examine his face; he had some bruising around his left eye that would soon become a black eye. He saw red droplets scattered across his face. He tried to lean closer but was stopped by a pain in his side.

'Ow,' he gasped. 'I see what you mean. I'll get cleaned up; wash the blood of my face and hands and try to make myself presentable. Why don't you stand guard in the doorway while I do that.'

Mack moved to obey.

As the water began to run in the sink, the older man spoke again.

'Mack, if Vinnie isn't busy, ask him to find us some coffee. I'm going to need it.'

The Council
The ambassdor from The Council, dressed in the dark blue colors that represented his nations, waited in apparent indifferent patientce to meet with CommandoBob, the current leader of The Free. He was nervous and worried but he had to act like nothing at all had happened. His people had been attacked twice now, once by The Babes and now by The Saber. Both times the attacks had been unprovoked and unwarranted. The Council had never sought a place on the world stage. They prefered to be left alone, to learn and learn more and put that knowledge to good use, to help the world. He knew of several technological gifts that had been given to The Free, although in each case the gifting had been in the form of a personal favor. CommandoBob was very much in their debt, not only from their assistance to him during the Free-Gong war but also in more recent days since he had assumed leadership of The Free.

The Council had not planned to collect on those debts made in times of goodwill and trust, but their very existance was in doubt and that made all the difference in the world. No string was too small to be used and every bit of leverage was needed for them to survive.

The Ambassador orders had been quite direct. 'Enlist The Free on our side or be ready to wear Orange the rest of your life.'

Saber
The representative from Saber lounged in an easy chair, his distinctive orange sash being the only overt way to know his national identy. He, too, waited to meet with CommandoBob fellow and present to the head Free-man the views of his own leadership. He flipped through the magaizines on the table top, Frime, Freeweek and TV Guide for FREE. Since the local calender was different from his home, he could not tell if the magazines were current or not.

Bored, he stood up and began to walk around the room, looking for something to occupy his mind and time. The fish tanks did not interest him nor did the first edition books. Literature, he thought, was so overrated. Reading Darwins 'The Origins of Species' had not helped him win any battles with Babe. Those guys hadn't cared about where the human race came from. They had cared about killing him and his men, and that was all that mattered to a warrior. Us against Them.

As he moved his senses remained alert. Even in such surronding he expected danger. And as he walked around the room he saw the danger and then pretended to ignore it, as if it did not happen. In the flower arrangement that sat atop an upright piano in the corner of the room, one of the flowers was following him. It did not move very much, just enough to notice if you were very careful, and he was. As he walked from side to side in the room the open face of the flower remained pointed at him. He then ignored it. No sense in revealing what he knew. And surely this wasn't the only snooping device in the room.

Vinne
In the darkened room between The Council and Saber, Vinnie sipped at his coffee. He had multiple cameras in both rooms to watch his guests. He could see that gentleman from Saber was alerted to the fact that he was under surveillance, but he did not know what had tipped him off. The Council's man was too cool to tell if he knew or not.

Mack opened the door into the room with the man from Saber. He noted that the man was seated, but sitting erect, as if at attention. The man stood up swiftly and moved to take CommandoBob's outstretched hand. His eyes focused on the attire of his host.

'Hi, I'm CommandoBob.'

'Why would the leader of the FREE be dressed in the trappings of an ancient Spearman? A costume ball, perhaps? Wait, that's not steel, that's iron. Iron! You're not wearing a costume, you're wearing the real thing! But its damaged here in the chest and not rusted. Someone has not been taking care of this fine piece of equipment. And, is that blood?'

'The damage is recent,' said CommandoBob, stepping away and removing his helmet and speaking to the wall. 'From today, even, just about an hour ago. Some of my top generals and I were engaged in a rather vigorious debate about their fighting spirit. I implied that they lacked it. One of them, Troy Angle, objected rather streniously and forcefully. We, um, butted heads over the matter and he was finally able to make his point,' he finished and turned to face his guest.

'Oh, my, you've got one beautiful shiner of a black eye. Did he take a swing at you?'

'No, not really. Like I said, we butted heads. In fact, he crushed his nose on my helmet, which stunned me enough that he took the spear out of my hands and stuck me with it. The blood is his and he's the one that put the hole in the armor.'

'He drove a spear through ancient armor and you're still walking? You should be dead. Or at least in the hospital.'

'I had on a good luck charm, so I didn't really get hurt. I'm fine,' he said with a lopsided grin.

'So, what brings you here?' he said as they both sat down.

'We have taken a preemptive strike on The Council.'

CommandoBob nodded as if he expected that.

'That's not a total surprise. Did you hurt them?'

'Yes and no. We took some losses and so did they. We lost too many, they didn't lose enough.'

'I understand.'

'Are you going to help us rid the world of these pesky Dark Blue Devils?'

'What? I thought the idea was to stop them from launching a space ship, not annihilation. I agree with the former but object to the latter. Crippling The Council would be far easier to obtain. From what I've understood, if you occupy most of their mainland then it is almost impossible for them to do this feat.' Clearly he did not like this new idea.

'Well, that's what we thought. too. And most of us still think that. But we don't want to take chances. We want to make sure. We don't expect them to be a cakewalk, but we think we can take on. And even if we slow them down some by capturing some cities, we can keep them focused on us and not space.'

'That sounds better. That I can agree with. I just don't know how we can help you.'

'What? Are you blind? Do you not see the danger of them launching into space?'

'Calm down. I see the danger and fear it just as much as you. That's not the problem.'

'Then what is?' said the still upset Man of Orange.

'I don't know if we have the will to fight,' was the angry reply, as he stood up.

'Look at me right now. Leader of the FREE, dressed up like an actor. And why? Because I don't know if my top generals have any fight left in them. Sure, Gong is gone, but that doesn't mean that FREE is safe. So I bust up a staff meeting trying to find out the metal of my military. Ten generals and nine of them sat frozen in their chairs. Nine out of ten! I don't have a military that could fight their way out of a paper sack. Instead, I've got a bunch of paper pushers and beaurecrats. They can't fight a war, but they could sure lose one,' he ended bitterly.

'Then who gave you the black eye?'

'General Triangle? I mean, Troy? He's under house arrest, but only for his own protection. His fellow generals wanted to court-martial him on the spot, especially after they found out who I was. By this time tomorrow he will be my top general and the others will be retired or fired, I don't care which. But even if I give him free reign, I don't how long it will take to get us back to where we need to be.'

'So, as in regards to Council...'

'I don't want to see them in space.'

The guest rose to feet and moved to face his host.

'That tells us nothing!' was the hissed reply.

'True; you're right.' He paused, thinking. He turned away, took a few steps and then turn around and moved back to where he had been. His eyes were hard.

'I need to clean house and talk with General Angle at length about our current military situation and how to correct it. Only then can I give an answer.

'Let us meet again tomorrow at 10 am, shall we? Good, I will see you then.'

And he left the room.

Saber
The man from Saber watched the leader of the FREE leave the room. Great, he thought, I get to waste another day in this dung heap while he tries to make up his mind. Either you can or you can't; it is just that freakin' simple. He took a deep breath to control his rage. Still, only a genius or a fool would attack ten men with a long pointed stick. If someone tried that on my generals, that fool would be dead.

Once again Mack opened the door for CommandoBob, who was still in uniform, such that it was. The man in the room placed his coffee cup down and rose and came to meet them.

'CommandoBob, so good to see you again.'

'PrinceMyshkin, what a pleasant surprise!'

'I do want to thank you for getting my family back together as quick as you did.'

'Thank you, thank you. We enjoyed them while they were here and the house got so quiet after they left. One day when this is all done we'll have to get together and be real people once again, talk about sports and the weather and normal stuff like everyone else.'

'One day, yes, one day. I do hope that day comes. Um, you know, you've got a really beautiful black eye. Does it hurt any?'

'No, it looks worse than it is. And you should see the other guy! That's his blood on the uniform by the way, not mine. Not yet, anyway.'

'Not your blood? What did you do, start a war?'

'No, not quite,' was the laughing reply. CommandoBob went to serve himself some coffee while his guest settled back into his chair. After he got his drink fixed, he sat down also.

'Tell me, Prince, what would you do if someone challenged your willingness to fight?'

'You should really ask Mack about that, you know.'

'Oh?' Mack had not left the room. CommandoBob turned his head and gazed at him. 'Mack, what happened the last time someone challenged our guest's willingness to fight?' He sipped his coffee.

'He made us your bodyguards,' was the straight-faced answer.

CommandoBob spewed out his coffee and all three men started to laugh.

'Point, set and match goes to Mack,' he said with a great smile on his face. 'I needed that. I don't care if is true or not, it was a great comeback.'

Turning back to his guest, he continued. 'You are here because of Saber, true?'

'Yes,' was the slow reply. 'We have come to ask for your help in this matter.'

A slow nod was the reply. 'Tell me, why should Free come to the aid of The Council in this matter?'

'I beg your pardon.' That was not the answer he had expected to hear.

Not being a real good diplomat CommandoBob explained. 'According to Saber, The Council is getting ready to launch a space ship to Alpha Centauri and fill it exclusively with citizens of The Council. They don't like that and plan to stop you. That's why they started the war, according to them.'

'Those are not our plans. As in every large society, there are those on the fringe of things that always make outlandish claims. Space aliens, conspiracy theories, secret agendas of everyday orginizations and the like are what they spew and what they live on, feeding each other in a vicious cycle. Some even claim that the world we know is false and that we live instead on a yellow, shiny disc and exist only in something called 'virtual space.' I give them no credence at all, and nor should you.

'The unprovoked attack by Saber, with this ridiculous space ship story, is an excuse they will use to dominate the world. Free controls what was once Gong and now Saber controls much that belonged to Babe. Should we fall, how would Free stop Saber?'

'Funny that you should mention that. Saber has told us, through rather low level conversations, that they would enjoy testing their military on ours, once your alleged space program was dealt with.'

'And you believed them?' Surely not! was the very distinct undertone.

'Why shouldn't I? Who made this vest I have on that stopped the spear from piercing my innards just a few hours ago? Not Free. It was a gift from The Council. Who was able to create a beam of focused light? Again, not Free, but The Council. Who developed The Internet? The Council.'

'We made the fabrics for that vest, yes. But it was the people of Free that saw how to use it as a bullet stopper. The focused light was us, too, but it was some of your people that figured out use that tiny beam to carve eyeballs and record music on round discs. The Internet is our invention, but most of the users are here in Free. We discover neat things, but we don't know how to use them.'

'According to you, that is true. But each time it only took one creative person to turn the 'neat thing' into everyday, practical usage. One creative person. I refuse to believe that there are no creative people in The Council.'

PrinceMyshkin sighed and said slowly, 'You know we have creative people. But that doesn't make Saber's accusations true and you know it.'

'What I know is that Free is depending on me to make the right choice in this matter. The needs and interest of Free are greater than my own needs and interests.'

Rising, he looked down upon the representative of The Council.

'It is not in the interests of Free that The Council reaches the stars,' he stated flatly.

'Even if we had such plans, they would be our plans and not yours,' was the sharp reply, looking up at his host. Then he shrugged his shoulders. 'But we have no such plans and we waste time agruing over non-issues.

'Will you help us war against Saber?'

CommandoBob grimaced. 'I don't know,' he faltered. 'I just don't know.'

He stared off into the distance and blinked a few times.

'I will give you your answer in the morning, at 10 am. Until then, enjoy your stay in Free.'

And he and Mack left the room.

The Council
PrinceMyshkin stayed seated and sipped at his coffee. He had heard stories, far-fetched and implausible, about space flight and visiting other planets, but nothing as bizarre as traveling to another star. He did not doubt the ability of The Council to do just that, but he knew of no plans to do. Unless, he thought, someone doesn't trust me on this.

Mack lead the way to the where General Troy Angle was being held. Behind him, still dressed in the garb of a spearman, was CommandoBob, walking and eating as they made their way through the corridors. They passed others and drew stares, but the expression on Mack's face did not invite comment and so they were left alone as they traveled the winding hallways. Vinnie joined them, carrying a handful of papers and a cup of coffee. He gave the coffee to him when he finished the sandwich and showed the papers to his one good eye. CommandoBob looked them over, took one and handled the rest back. Swallowing the hot liquid, he told Vinnie, 'Do it and make it clear what their options are. Five minutes each, no more. Now scat.'

Vinnie quietly made his exit.

Around the next corner was a door with two guards. Mack showed his ID badge to them and they went inside. Mack did the talking and cajoling to the jailer, as the jailer eyed his tired companion but said nothing. Mack signed some paperwork and went off with the jailer. He soon returned with a man in a mused uniform that had bloodstains on the shirt. The nametag said 'Angle'. There were stars on his collar. He tried to stand more erect once he saw CommandoBob, but a jab in the stomach with Mack's elbow and his muttered command of 'Not now' stopped him. Together they left the room.

In the hallway, Mack eyed CommandoBob as if asking for directions.

'Someplace with fresh air,' were his instructions.

Mack led them off, trailed by CommandoBob and General Angle. In just a few turns and one elevator ride, they were outside, in the daylight, in a small grove of trees. It was midmorning and the park like area was deserted.

'Mack,' said the tired one, 'the General and I need to talk. Can you fetch us some coffee?'

Mack nodded and went back into the building as CommandoBob lead the way to a nearby picnic table under a tree. He sat down and the general sat across from him.

'Sir, I had,' began Angle.

'General,' interrupted the other, 'not now. Here, read this.' And he gave him the one piece of paper he had taken from Vinnie.

The general read the document through once, a surprised look on his face. As he read it through several more times his expression changed from shock to studiousness. He turned the paper face down on the table top and stared at his commander in chief.

'Why?' was all he asked.

'Because, General Angle,' was ths slow and measured response, 'I need a fighting man to lead the troops. Someone who knows when to fight and when to stop. Like you did this morning.'

'I should've -'

'done exactly what you did!'

'General,' continued the fake spearman, 'we are going to be in a war shortly. Either with Saber or with The Council. I cannot afford to have our armies fail. Free cannot afford to have generals who will not fight. This morning was a test and you, and you alone, passed. That means the others failed. As we speak, they are resigning, effective immediately or they will be fired within the hour and lose their benefits.

'You are now the leader of our military and you report to me. Is that clear?'

'Sir, yes, sir.'

'Good. Now, what is the state of our forces?'

'Sir?'

'Good, bad; give me your gut feeling.'

Angle blinked, looked around and pursed his lips.

'With all due respect, sir, we stink on ice. We've got the skills but not the fire. If we go into battle soon, as we are, I don't know what to expect.'

'Then fix it. Run simulations, training exercises, whatever it is that you need to do, do it. And soon.'

'How soon?'

'Well, tomorrow at 10 am I will meet with the representatives of The Council and Saber to tell them who will support in their war. What our military can do will play a large part in that decision. Sometime before then would be nice.'

'In six hours I can give you a more detailed assesment of our forces and how I plan to make us more combat ready.'

His one good eye stared hard at the top general of Free. 'Six hours?'

'On my own I've made plans to do just as you ask, ever since I got my first star. I'll look them over, update them and send them to you,' he said with a slight smile.

'And at the moment,' he added, 'The Council might be a little easier than Saber. We've been stronger than them for a long, long time.'

'Thank you. I look forward to reading your plans and recommendations.'

'Sirs, I have your coffee,' said Mack as he sat down the two insulated cups in front of the two men.

'Ah, thanks. General, a toast. "Confusion to our enemies, whoever they may be."'

The two diplomats politely ignored each other as they waited for the leader of Free. Each had acknowledged the other with a slight head nod and that was the only outward sign that they knew each other existed. The fighting man from Saber studied the ancient weapons on the walls and the talker from The Council was reading about plans to restore The Great Library.

At 10 am the door opened to the inner office and an aide announced that they could enter. They sat down their drinks and walked through the doors.

Inside, CommandoBob stood, waiting to greet them. His black eye was in full glory, dark, shiny and puffy. He was dressed in normal clothing that fit him well. Beside him was another person, known to both of his guests.

'Gentlemen, welcome,' said the Free man. 'I'm sure you recognize the ambassdor from Babe? He is here at my request, as a neutral party.'

'Hardly neutral,' retorted the Saber emissary. 'We had almost destroyed them until Free stepped in.'

'And then they declared on us,' stated the other. 'I agree, they are hardly neutral.'

'Wrong,' said the headdressed, KISS painted ambassador. 'I am neutral because I wish harm to you both, quickly, suddenly and equally.'

'Gentlemen,' interrupted their host, 'You are here to learn of Free's decision in your current disagreement. This man,' nodding to the one from Babe, 'will explain further.'

'It's gonna be like this cause this is how Free wants it,' he began. 'On that table in the corner there are two identical boxes. They were gift boxes from Babe to the Free. Inside each box is Free's decision. The contents of each box are the same; so says Free. The boxes are locked and the keys are in the hands of your leaders. Or will be shortly. The locks, they are only to prevent the boxes from being opened early by the inquistive, shall we say. Beyond that, they serve no purpose.

'I am here to select who will receive which box. This will be random. Do each of you have a quadraloon?'

Both men in question looked stunned and puzzled. Saber was a bit upset, 'A quadraloon? For Pete's sake, why?' The Council felt around in his pockets and produced the coin. 'I have two,' he said quietly.

'Alright, I have one also,' growled the other. 'Now what?'

'Do each of you see the box on the right? Good. Now you are going to flip coins to see who takes that one home. The first 'heads' will claim that box.'

'What if we both throw heads?'

'You'll flip again.'

The fighter from Saber and the talker from The Council looked at other. One thought Foolishness and the other thought Ridiculous nonsense and each agreed with the other. Together, coins in hand, they turned to look at the man in ritual warpaint.

'Ready? Flip!' Two coins spun up in the air and then descended, only to be caught and placed on wrists.

'Heads.'

'Heads, too.'

'Again. Ready? Flip!' The coins spun in the light and were quickly snatched and slapped on their owner's wrist.

'Tails.'

'Me, too.'

'Third times the charm. Ready? Flip!' Again the coins floated in air but only one was caught. The other fell to the floor and rolled to the feet of CommandoBob.

'Heads on the floor for Saber,' pronounced Babe. 'And The Council?'

'Tails.'

'Saber, the box on the right is yours; the one on the left belongs to The Council. Take these trinkets to your leaders and let them open them. Then you will have your answer.'

Slowly the owners reached out and took their respetive boxes. Neither one quite knew what to say next.

'Gentlemen,' began their host, 'I do agree that this an unusual arrangement, even a bit bizarre. I have a slight flair for the dramatic and in I indulged myself in this case. Please forgive me this one time.'

The fighter from Saber just stared, a frown showing on his face. The talker from The Council said, 'Yes, of course, this time. We'll just be leaving, won't we?' he continued, nudging the other with his elbow. 'Very fine boxes, good workmanship from Babe, as one would expect. Mr. Babe, can you show us the way out?'

Mr. Babe nodded his assent and began to steer the two men out of the room, the talker babbling out a stream of polite nonesense until they had left the room and closed the door. Then he turned to the neutral escort as they walked to the front door.

'Is he -- ?'

'Hard to tell, I really don't know the man,' said the man with black batwing eye makeup. 'He seems lucid, but his box thing is definitely out of left field.'

'And you're sure that the contents are the same?'

'Free says they are the same, so I guesss they are. Hey, we'll all know soon enough, so take a chill pill, okay? There are gonna be vehicles waiting for you outside so that you can get you back home as quick as possible.'

They were now at the front door. Mr. Babe opened the door and said 'It's bound to be interesting, whatever it is.'

Saber
Somehow, the man and box arrived in Saber before the man and box for The Council arrived at home, though neither knew that fact.

At Saber, the bearer of the box was taken outside, with the box, to an open and well ventilated area. He was then given a small paper package that had the word 'Key' written on it. He opened that package, extracted the key and inserted it into the small lock. He took a deep breath and slowly turned the key in the lock. He heard the soft 'click' as the lock was released and he let himself breathe again. Not that he was worried, not really.

Swiftly, he removed the lock and opened the case. Inside were several rows of oddly shaped and pointed cylindrical objects. He picked one up and brought it to his face. It had something engraved on it. He read it and then looked back into the rest of the box. Each object was also engraved. Still holding the object in his left hand, his clenched his right fist and made a short, punching motion with it.

'YES!' he exclaimed, 'we have a winner!'

The Council
The procedure in The Council was far different than that of Saber. The box was run through a series of machines that looked inside, sniffed the air inside the box and did other things to determine if the contents of the box were of a lethal and deadly nature. No hidden springs or levers were found, no open expolsives were discovered, no slow acting poisons were found on the outside or inside of the box. The final technical conclusion was a very definite, 'Probably Harmless'.

'Probably Harmless', thought the technican in body armor breathing recycled air, also means 'Possibly Deadly'! He grasped the key in his gloved hands and slowly inserted the key into the lock. He didn't hear the click as the lock released, but he did see the latch come undone. He opened the box and shone his headlights on the interior. Large fans came on and started blowing air out of the room. He reached into the box and removed one of the objects and held it towards the nearby camera pick up.

'It looks like a bullet,' he said into his microphone. 'I can't tell the caliber, but, yeah, it's a bullet for sure. And it has some writing on it. The box is full of them, but each one has a special place, not like a normal ammo box.'

In a nearby room the heads of The Council were all watching the video signal from the examination room. All were puzzled by the contents of the box.

'Bullets? All this hoopla for some bullets? Has Free gone mad?'

PrinceMyshkin knew that Free had not gone mad. In this box was a message, if they could figure it out. He watched the video feed while the others fussed and suddenly felt cold chills up and down his spine.

Slowy he moved to the microphone that communicated with the technican. He pushed the talk button and said, 'Can you read what is written on the bullets?'

'Uh, yeah, sure,' was the slow reply. 'One says 'The Nursery'. Another one 'The Marina'. I see 'The Ways', 'The Waves', 'The Beach' and 'The Admirality'. Shall I go on?'

'No. No, that won't be needed. Uh, make a list of all the names on those bullets, just to be sure everything is documented. But before you do that, you can get out of that gear. The danger has passed.'

This is not good news he thought as he turned around to face the others in the room.

'What did you mean, 'The danger has passed'?' asked one. 'How do you know that? That Babe box could still be deadly.'

'It's not deadly and it never was,' he replied.

'In Gong, in the battlefields,' he said slowly, 'we refered to death by talking about a 'bullet with your name on it'. Here, just now, we have been given a box from Free that contains bullets with the names of our cities on them.'

'No,' cried one, 'not Free!'

'Wait a minute,' stuttered another one, 'didn't they just land some units by The Way? They were reinforecments in case of a Saber invasion,' as he faltered to a stop and reached his own conclusions. 'At least, that's what they said,' he ended lamely.

'Fellow Councilors,' said PrincMyshkin, 'we must now face the fact that we are at war with the entire world.'

It was a great story!! :clap:

Till the end!! :cry:

We have methods of dealing with betrayal! You'll have our response soon... [/ominous tone]

:shake: 'Tis a sad day.

But yeah - great writeup as ever. Though I never liked sad endings. :p

Ok, I'll trade the box for what's behind curtain number 2.

Cool. I think I'm the headdress guy and you all get to blame this mess on me. :D

Cool story. :D

One thing puzzles me: What would SABER have done with bullets named after shadowy metropolises if Prince had used our 2-heads coin as we kept teaching all members of the diplomatic corps? :rolleyes:

At least we know what we are up to.
So this is not backstabbing nor treacherous but just outright hostile.
They deserve to get the less fierce blows in this war. :hammer:

One thing puzzles me: What would SABER have done with bullets named after shadowy metropolises if Prince had used our 2-heads coin as we kept teaching all members of the diplomatic corps? :rolleyes:
Both boxes contained the same thing; bullets with city names engraved on them. Saber leadership was just more familiar with the phrase A bullet with your name on it.

Thus, a two headed coin would not have made a difference in the final outcome (but I wish I had thought of it! :goodjob:)

As to what Saber did with that box and it's contents, I'm not sure.

We sold it on eBay.

Hey, the credit crunch is hurting our budget too...

Top Bottom