jeejeep-turn player now
Karl Townsend
Jamppa
potatokiosk
joyodongo
King Flevance
Illini Rule
jojon

They are Ghandi-India (industrial, Spiritual)

This means that with them traits they have
Wonder production increased 50 percent.
Double production speed of Forge.
And
No anarchy.
Double production speed of the Temple.

Start with-Mysticsm and mining and their Uu is obviously the fast worker

again need info on all of them!

We've met!

Ok seriously i know very little about this team except that koondrad is turn player, no contact with them and could do with finding out some more about them really.

I think he was UN rep for a period and then disapered so probably.

The only other person ive seen post outside of the sign up thread really is karltownsend and his inability to post in proper english annoys me-all that leet speak.

You should reconsider the yellow writing for the UN rep BC, its very difficult to pick up. There's a few doughnuts in this team, of which Emp Killyouall is still fairly active. He and the other couple are all very agressive and favor war over peace given a choice. I don't know how the others play but i would be wary when we meet

How do you mean about the yellow robi? i forget that not everyone uses the black skin-i'll change them all later however if it means what i think you mean :)

Robi do you have any contact with any of them nutters? outside of the forums?

robopig left I think...I see alot of dead wood in there.

They are the great unknown...I wouldnt worry about them too much..especially being India. UU is great but...not anythign to get excited about. Spiritual..is worthless in multiplayer....IMO.

i dunno, they grab a few religions build cheap temples in all cities then with the industrious ability build the spiral minaret nice and cheap and end up raking it in.

its also really nice for civic changes.

The Uu i think is one of the best in the game.

I agree about the UU. When i first heard about it i thought it was a joke, but having used it i must say its briliant. It the only UU that lasts the entire game.

ok we dont seem to have a foreign person thread so found this in the mailbox

loco said:
As some of you may have already realized, Koondrad (after a long and illustrious career) has stepped down as executive leader of team Loco. I (Jeejeep) have been elected in his place, which means that as well as playing the turns in-game, I am now also responsible for communications between our teams. This message is just a heads-up, to make sure no confusion results from our switch.

Jeejeep,
Executive Leader,
Team Loco

anyone know anything about jeejeep?

oh i wasnt complaining just explaining why here :)

and nope i agree we havnt officially met- though i suppose i could say something in turn tracker???

yeah just welcome the new guy..in the turn tracker.

bump since we met...

We shoudl see what their diplo turn around is.

robboo said:
bump since we met...

We shoudl see what their diplo turn around is.

Probably not the best since they would have seen us when they played their turn some 2 days before us. The only 2 reasons i could think they didn't contact us first (other then being slack) is that they had the warrior on auto and didn't see that they had found us (very very unlikely) or that they thought they would need to wait for us to see them before talks could commence (fairly unlikely).

They dont seem to have many, if any 'vet' mtdg'ers on this team.

Always the chance that the e-mail bumped but very unlikely, do you reckon i should send another e-mail or wait for them to get back to the first one?

I sent the quick message when i played the turn earlier today. As the FM you can send one detailing any other ways you can be contacted ect. now if you want with your own warm greeting:)

OK so what do we do if we dont get a reply...they are zero threat since they are so far away.

Top Bottom