Team Merlot Leader and Contact Details

ash88

Hail to the King Baby -DN
Team Merlot Leader and Contact Details

Current Team Captain/King: Slaze
Current Administator: Ash88

Team Merlot is a Monarchy with a twist. There is the potential for a succession of leaders in Team Merlot so I will keep this thread updated with the current leader of our team for ease of administration. Our current Leader speaks on our behalf in all team polls, votes, or any other thing.

Instead of voting or polling on issues all members of the Team choose to support a single ruler in an ongoing way and therby allow him to make all decisions on their behalf. We call this leader the King. Although the King may ask for and listen to advice he is not bound to follow any of it. Every 15 turns we ensure that the current ruler still has a plurality of support (the most votes). If another individual ever gains a plurality of support then they take over as our Leader.

Simply put the Administrator oversees the voting, the succession of Kings, and makes sure that information passes between different Kings that needs to. He has no power in the game to do anything. In fact, to ensure impartiality he is not permitted to speak privately with the King.

Edited October 26th 4:20UTC: Changed Team Captain from Indiansmoke to Slaze

A Recounting of the:

Coronation of
King Indiansmoke I

As passed on by our oral tradition.

4000BC - Our nations capital.

So let it be proclaimed throughout all lands - King Indiansmoke has been crowned at a coronation ceremony in our Great Hall in our Nations Capital.

In front of more than 1,000 fellow tribesman, he took the Coronation Oath and is now bound to serve our people and to maintain the laws of our Pagan gods. As the Administrator of the Throne, Ash88, placed the great Crown of House Merlot on his head to complete the ceremony, a shout of "Gods Save the King" was heard. Our bravest warriors lifted their clubs high and the crowd cheered. The holy seers then paid homage to the King.

And so begins the reign of Lord Indiansmoke I.

Long Live the King! :king:

Damn, that sucks:cringe: I was afraid that this might happen.:suicide:

Let me be the first to congradulate Team Merlot on their painfully, painfully good sense. :goodjob:

And congrats to you King Indiansmoke you wiley devil you :devil:

This game just got twice as good:D... and twice as dangerous:sad:

Thank you for the kind words Sommer!

May we have an enjoyable game :)

INDIANSMOKE HAS BEEN OVERTHROWN!

A Recounting of the:

Coronation of
King Slaze II

As passed on by tradition.

262BC - Our nations capital.

So let it be proclaimed throughout all lands - King Slaze has been crowned at a coronation ceremony in our Great Hall in our Nations Capital.

In front of all of our nations citizens, he took the Coronation Oath and is now bound to serve our people and to maintain the laws of our Pagan gods. As the Administrator of the Throne, Ash88, placed the great Crown of House Merlot on his head to complete the ceremony, a shout of "Gods Save the King" was heard. Our bravest warriors lifted their weapons high and the crowd cheered. The holy seers then paid homage to the King.

And so begins the reign of King Slaze II.

Long Live the King! :king:

[OOC: Slaze is now the Team Captain for Team Merlot. He speaks for the team and is the final and only authority for our team.]

Top Bottom