Team Name and other info.

No pb Niklas...

so the correct grammar would be "Team dos cavaleiros", or "Os Cavaleiros"...
but I am fine with "Team Cavaleiros"... you are right it's more consistent with other team"s names

This is what Purpleturtle and I came up with this morning:

He likes the quote :) but we can always put in some other text or move it around a bit

We decided to go with Joao Green for the bg and he found the flag symbols

Well, that one's a little depressing, but it's also cool. I like the quote too but the image is a bit grim; I'm not really one to judge though.

Raskolnikov, Marcus and I were thinking that we could add the names of the teams that we wipe out to the tombstone as we go along. It hadn't occurred to me to see the image as grim so perhaps adding that statement will do something to change perceptions.

@Raskolnikov changing the team name will be extremely easy, so we don't need to worry bout that till someone actually seems to like the banner lol.

@Purple:

Look at my last post and the last of Niklas too... it seems "Dos Cavaleiros" need to be changed...

Cheers

Kendi and Purpleturtle, do you want to create a small banner for avatars on this forum? Perhaps using the knight picture Oyzar posted on p3... Size should be no more than 200x200 and no less than 70x70 pixels..?

Good point Empiremaker - now we do! :)

Email: TeamCavaleiros@gmail.com
Password: senhasenha seeing how gmail requires at least 8 characters.

Not sure this will be needed though since we're not doing PBEM-style gaming, but it's always good to have one.

That is entierly the wrong approach to have to this kind of game... We will have to greatly depend on getting the other people in our favour to win this. Both for tech trading and peace/war deals.

That is entierly the wrong approach to have to this kind of game... We will have to greatly depend on getting the other people in our favour to win this. Both for tech trading and peace/war deals.

OMG!! Could you please not be that emotionless oyzar. Diamondeye surely didn't intend to say: Let's build military immediately and give 'em some beating ;)

This also should be some fun and not only calculating everything to the 5 digit after the comma...:mischief:

At times you should try to make use of these little thinies here: :D :p :lol: :king:

THIS IS A GAME...:)

Would be nice if you come on msn so we can discuss any misunderstanding. I know it is a game. I know what diamondeye ment...

Would be nice if you come on msn so we can discuss any misunderstanding. I know it is a game. I know what diamondeye ment...

I will try to meet you on MSN on the weekend. During the week it's impossible at the moment, sorry :sad:

This also should be some fun and not only calculating everything to the 5 digit after the comma...

But that is the fun part ... :scan:

PT told me today that there was need of a seal and had updated the banner with different seal and can change wording easily). DE had given me a link to some seals/shields and I had edited a seal picture that looked too grainy

Last edited:
nice work Kendi :)
I am not a big fan of the sentence (luck shouldn't be factored in, we are cavaleiros, we own!) but can't come up with something better so...

Cheers,
Ras

Top Bottom