Team Retirement

dutchfire

Deity
Retired Moderator
I'm very sad to announce that Team Innovia will retire as of tomorrow. A combination of a general lack of interest and severe internal struggles have led us to believe that it is best to stop playing this game. Next turn all our troops will be disbanded and our cities will be for the first to get there. The admins will handle the rest that needs to be done. I don't want to go into the exact reasons why our team has been disbanded, but you'll be able to see it in our teams private forum after this game has closed.

The few remaining members of our team might sign up for other teams in the future, but that's up to the admins. They shouldn't be put together though, seeing the results we had now.

Dutchfire
Former Team Innovia

If thats true.. it sucks .

I concur, if it is true that is not good.

But I find it hard to believe as all that is required is 1 player (not the best of "teams") to actually play the save.

dutchfire said:
The few remaining members of our team might sign up for other teams in the future

If "they" have interest then those few remaining memebers should be able to chug the save along ;)

From the Civ 3 archives:

Due to steadily declining participation, MIA has been reduced to only 3 active members. One of them, Peter Grimes, is a mac user and can’t open the save. I work as an accountant – and now that it’s tax season here in the USA I won’t have time to be involved beyond reading for at least another 3 weeks. Chamnix has been running this team virtually alone for almost a month now – and he’s in the process of moving… and won’t have internet access for at least a month also.

We hate to do this – but this game either needs to be put on hold for a moth, or the game will have to continue without MIA

Sorry to do this to everyone!
We’re PMing the whole former team to see if we can get anyone to become more active.
We’ll let you know if anyone steps up.

Here's a friendly warning Ginger_Ale, don't believe anything you read on CFC for the next 24 hours.

So should you believe this? :mischief:

DaveMcW is a wonderful guy an I hope it does well for Epsilon Team.

Here's a friendly warning Ginger_Ale, don't believe anything you read on CFC for the next 24 hours.

I was debating whether or not to put a smiley in that post. I was well aware of what was going on when I wrote that. ;)

Top Bottom