Win of Prosperity [Suggestion]

Hi WTP team,

I must say I am a simulation game fan so I think there should be another way to win the game.

My understanding of the win is "a successive formation of a new country". The independence win could be from a political perspective but I would like to win it from economic prospective.

I call this way as "prosperity" - it could be achieved by the following ways:
  1. The sum of happiness from domestic demand fulfill must exceed some bar (this bar will increase as the more settlements; it is a indicator about the "economic independence")
  2. The varieties of industrial goods the colony can produce (after all, it is hard to be said as "new country" if it still need to import lots of produced goods from Europe.)
  3. May be we also need to consider culture (because it is an important elements to make our people know they are citizen of a "new country")
The reason why I said "industrial" instead of all goods is, if my colony imported raw material from Europe/Africa, then consume them or export them to Europe, then our colony is already actually a new country (it is actually what European did).

I did see there was a kind of win called "industrial", I think it is a little bit similar to my proposal. But that way use hammr as indicator only, which is less realistic (in my perspective, hammar doesn't mean anything, the ultimate reason why our people wanna independence is they believe independence make them happier (or, because of the fear of losing everything they already have). Hammers in the game just convert from wood, which is not edible and cannot entertain people)

Top Bottom