"Tear Down This Wall!"?

My tourism had overcome his culture 85 turns prior, yes. I believe by the time I stopped playing, Paris' tourism output per turn was about 800.

I finally did it! I won a cultural victory in 1898 (big surprise), but stuck around until 1983 for the flip. The zulus, which had conquered maybe 1/3 of the world at this point, chose Order, and flipped to Freedom THE FOLLOWING TURN. I was pleasantly surprised. Rates and Jon, yes, I was wrong about the max 20 unhappiness. I did see higher values in this game.

Congratulations :)

wouldn't it be a bit better to pressure with order? you can get +33% just by being happier, and when they do flip, you get +33% for them being order

wouldn't it be a bit better to pressure with order? you can get +33% just by being happier, and when they do flip, you get +33% for them being order

Not for the "Tear down this wall" achievement. You need to flip a order civ to freedom tp unlock it.

Easiest way is to choice emperor level or so, go like 8 cities liberty/piety with ss.
Then tech to ideology, choose order. Aesthetic next. After every one choose order, switch to freedom. Some one will be forced to switch.

Top Bottom