Tech Icon Makers Challenge:JUNE,2006

Looking good aaglo! Your entry is in and posted to the preview in post #1. Now we have a competition. I was getting worried from the lack of submissions so far this month......

;) Close enough, I'll fix the rest. The only other thing you need to do is post your preview as an image not as an attachment. the best way to do that is upload it to Imageshack or photobucket (both are free sites) as a gif then add it to your post with post tool that looks like a postcard Icon.

It's entered and in the preview post(#1) :goodjob:

Storm Grunt said:
;) Close enough, I'll fix the rest. The only other thing you need to do is post your preview as an image not as an attachment. the best way to do that is upload it to Imageshack or photobucket (both are free sites) as a gif then add it to your post with post tool that looks like a postcard Icon.

It's entered and in the preview post(#1) :goodjob:

I'm terribly sorry about that. For some reason the Photobucket and Imageshack don't work on my computer. I'll try to fix it.

No Problem LM. ;)

Anyone else want in? Only three shopping days left until Judgment day. :D

:lol: yeah, its an inherited nickname. my surname is Quinn, and dad was always called Quinzy, so i ended up inhereting it, and it stuck. plus, it sounds cool :D

@Luddi VII - Sure you can change the title. What do you want to rename it?

@Odintheking - Your entry is in and posted to the preview. Nice work......

Top Bottom