Tech path for DomV

Resipsa

King
Going for a DOM victory on Small Continents/Deity with England. Went Tradition and then left side of Honor. I basically beelined SOLs and got to 50% experience from Military Tradition around the time I got to a critical mass of SOLs. The Tech pathing is probably not going to matter as I've gotten up around 15 SOLs pretty quickly and as long as I work them in 3 groups I can clear the map quickly. But since I didn't touch Rationalism I'm planning on simply continuing to steal techs until I reach parity. Should I just tech the most inexpensive techs or should beeline a tech? I honestly don't think I'll need pub schools to finish the game.

Honestly you should be able to end the game with SoTLs but I would just beeline Electronics just in case you need Battleships. The other techs shouldn't really matter in a map like this anyway.

Off topic, but I love the idea of a Pub School. Seems like a great UB for England, too.

OT: If the map isn't too big, then a pack of 15 SOTL's with a few privateers sailing along should make short work of the rest of the game. But just to be sure, keep aiming for naval techs.

Top Bottom