Tech Tree Discussion

Your Henry Ford quote for the "conduct" tech is incorrect (which is probably why it makes no sense). He was actually talking about capital punishment. Here's a better quote for that tech: "Circumstances are beyond human control, but our conduct is in our own power." - Benjamin Disraeli.

Your Henry Ford quote for the "conduct" tech is incorrect (which is probably why it makes no sense). He was actually talking about capital punishment. Here's a better quote for that tech: "Circumstances are beyond human control, but our conduct is in our own power." - Benjamin Disraeli.
@KaTiON_PT was revising history/strategy/quote sections of techs (done for Prehistoric era), I'm not sure why he stopped that.

@KaTiON_PT was revising history/strategy/quote sections of techs (done for Prehistoric era), I'm not sure why he stopped that.

Work for the most part. I have had little time... I'll have more now that summer is here.

I've told thunderbrd not to wait for me as I've been taking too long.

Thank you, I will correct that.

I changed most of those but didn't move them to the SVN by mistake. Thank you for correcting them. :)

I did send most of the recosted stuff and checked their dependencies though.

I changed most of those but didn't move them to the SVN by mistake. Thank you for correcting them. :)

I did send most of the recosted stuff and checked their dependencies though.
Well biopunk and cyberpunk buildings that replaces building now are later than buildings, that replaces stuff in those punks.
Organic Computer could been moved back to DNA computing.
At least one building is unlocked earlier than its requirements.

Top Bottom