Tech Tree Image

1984plusplus

Chieftain
Before the site reorg, the Civ4 menu linked to a couple great images of the Vanilla and BTS tech trees. Are those still anywhere on the site? All I managed to find was an apparent broken link to them in the technologies section of the new menu, and a Google search didn't get me anything either.

Was easier to find the War Academy before the reorganisation too. It's still there, but pretty well hidden :(

Found a picture on my harddisk. Not sure if it's the same one, but possibly.

Attachments

• civ4_techtree_original.jpg
    civ4_techtree_original.jpg
    679.6 KB · Views: 10,204
Oooh, thank you! I have, at times, been looking for these!

It only took 6 years and 11 months, but I have restored these, and you can now view them from this page. Not only was I looking for them, but this thread is the second Google result for "civ iv tech tree", and that page is the second DuckDuckGo result for "civ iv tech tree", so having them working is a good thing!

I'll also note that I've been intermittently working on restoring the Civ III sections of the main site, but also play Civ IV, which will be my next priority (which probably means 2025 given the amount of Civ III content in need of checking and restoration). But if there are specific pages that you used to find useful, like this one, but which now have broken content, feel free to quote-reply this post and I may be able to repair it. If something's completely gone from the Internet, I can't pull a rabbit out of a hat, but I have some practice and techniques with content restoration by now.

Top Bottom