Tech Tree Talk - New YouTube Series

SlapstickMojo

Chieftain
I'm creating a series where I talk about the elements of C2C, mainly the tech tree (right now I'm discussing all the elements that lead up to it). It's sort of a video version of the 'Pedia with 2-3 minute vids. If anyone is interested: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZx4S-0m-eSgZm4pQEjhqGg/videos?view=0&sort=da&flow=grid

I started making them before I downloaded the update, so the first couple of videos have been retconned by the latest one. I've got about 4 more to do before I get to the tech tree proper.

Just watched them all, and I love the concept, a cool way to present C2C content while primarily being educational videos.

I'll look forward to future "tech talks" from you.

Got to say I'm really impressed by these, currently reinstalling Caveman2Cosmos and these were a nice watch while I waited :). Looking forward to more.

@raxo2222 Very very slowly. I'll probably never get through all of them, and a lot of them are futuristic and fictional anyway. I might combine a few here and there that don't seem to have enough to be a whole video themselves -- piercing and sewing might get grouped, scraping and skinning, things like that, not sure yet. I'm planning on ten videos before I even get to the tech themselves, still have Base Camp (first city), Alpha Male and Female (and harems), Brute (pre-martial arts), and Conflict (Combat, capture, and cannibalism), then I start in on the techs, and each tech will discuss any buildings, civics, units or whatever it unlocks. Some will be longer than others I assume, but most are pretty short. But yeah, there's almost a thousand, so at least I won't run out of ideas for videos!

Top Bottom