Techumseh's Scenario Page

techumseh

Deity
As promised, I've posted my scenarios for Test of Time on the Scenario League Wiki. There are 10 in all, the oldest dating back 20 years. Many feature new art from Fairline, who has been an amazing collaborator for many years. Thank you Gareth!

I created a page on the SL Wiki to display the scenarios. I think it is an under-utilized resource and can be used to promote our community more widely. I'm just learning how to use it, and I'd appreciate people pointing out any errors I may have made, including putting wrong or outdated files in the uploaded rar. files.

I hope you enjoy them!

http://sleague.civfanatics.com/index.php?title=User:Techumseh#Techumseh.27s_Scenario_Page

Looks like some files are missing from the Market garden folder, including readme

:woohoo:Thank you very much Techumseh for this incredible compilation of your scenarios. :drool: I had been trying to kill (Graphics for ToT) Prince of Darkness for some time.
:dance:
I believe that the conversion I made to ToT of your scenario of the war of 1812 is missing.

Last edited:
I didn't know you'd converted it. Where would I find it? It was my very first scenario. I made it right after Fantastic Worlds was released. It's very simple, to put it mildly.

I upload it again :bump:. You can always make it more complex :mischief:

Attachments

• Warmil.rar
    627.4 KB · Views: 246
Nope. One of the events files is selected at random when the scenario is loaded. It's a feature that was introduced with Fantastic Worlds. I also use it in Burma.
Wow, I never have seen that with other scenarios. I'm assuming Market-Garden2.txt, Market-garden3, etc. also are picked at random in the same way?

I wasn't aware that the "Great War of Africa" and "Prince of Darkness v2.0" were part of your creations.

For certain, once I can find the time, I will want to replay your "Burma Campaign" and "Operation Sea Lion" as you've made updates to both of them since I last play tested them.

Hello Techumseh I add the changes made to start playing on the scenario of the prince of darkness. I hope you find them useful, especially the scn. Muchas gracias de nuevo por el escenario.

Hey Tech- which version of the Sea Lion scenario is the "official" one? I have two different versions of it downloaded. The one from your SL wiki page has minefield terrain and a British "strongpoint'" unit. The other one i downloaded before doesn't. Which one is the newest and/or the one you intend to be downloaded?

I forgot to include the barbarian unit will not expire in Rules (@UNITS_ADVANCED). If it is not marked (01000000), in a few items we will find that the barbarian units disappear.

While I am honoured to be included in the units for such a famed scenario, the "Wraith" icon you used is actually a lich.

I'd recommend using a ringwraith from fairline's LOTR units.

I modify it

Attachments

• Prince.rar
    422 KB · Views: 255
Last edited:
Hey Tech- which version of the Sea Lion scenario is the "official" one? I have two different versions of it downloaded. The one from your SL wiki page has minefield terrain and a British "strongpoint'" unit. The other one i downloaded before doesn't. Which one is the newest and/or the one you intend to be downloaded?

The one from my wiki page. I should update the download on the Sea Lion thread, which I assume is where you got the first one. In any event, you might want to hold off a bit. Next on my agenda is a major reworking of Sea Lion to fix the events. They are affected by the same bug that baffled me with Burma Campaign - ToTPP renders the "continuous" modifier inoperative. I could never get Sea Lion's events to work properly, and of course they are full of "continuous" modifiers. Fortunately, there are a number of unused techs that I can press into service as ongoing event triggers, but it will take some time.

Top Bottom