• Falcon02 - Just Played
  • GeorgeOP - UP!
  • CivGeneral - On Deck!
  • Shattered - Warming up

Spoiler Playing the Save Act :
Excerpt from Initiative 2 - Playing the Save
The Playing The Save Act

Section 1

The DP for each game session, including special sessions, must maintain a log of their actions in sufficient detail that another citizen may generally recreate their actions.

All official instructions must be posted in the current game session instruction thread. Instructions must be clear and defined. Officials must post their instructions at least one hour before the scheduled start of the game session. Officials may make changes to their instructions up to an hour before the session, so long as those changes are clearly noted. Officials that do not post instructions for a game session are considered to have given the DP complete control over their area for that game session, even should they be at the game session.

During a game session, citizens are encouraged to comment and offer advice to the DP. The DP may also seek comments from citizens. The DP is not required to do so, and is not required in any way to follow any such advice.

The game session may last for as long as there are relevant instructions, until a posted instruction says to hold the session or when the DP decides to end the session. Once a game session is over, the DP must post a summary of that session, a detailed log of their actions, and a save in the instruction thread and in the summary thread.

@CivGeneral: You have PM's turned off, so here is the only way to inform you.
Its back on and I have already kept an eye on the continuing save. Sorry about the inconveniance.

Its back on and I have already kept an eye on the continuing save. Sorry about the inconveniance.

No reason to apologize. It's your choice whether to have them on or off. I just didn't know of any other way to get in touch with you. Plus, I was pretty sure I had PM'ed you a month or so ago, but maybe I'm mistaken.

Roster:
  • dutchfire
  • Ravensfire
  • DaveShack
  • Methos
  • Chieftess
  • Falcon02
  • GeorgeOP - Just Played
  • CivGeneral - UP!
  • Shattered - On Deck!

Spoiler Playing the Save Act :
Excerpt from Initiative 2 - Playing the Save
The Playing The Save Act

Section 1

The DP for each game session, including special sessions, must maintain a log of their actions in sufficient detail that another citizen may generally recreate their actions.

All official instructions must be posted in the current game session instruction thread. Instructions must be clear and defined. Officials must post their instructions at least one hour before the scheduled start of the game session. Officials may make changes to their instructions up to an hour before the session, so long as those changes are clearly noted. Officials that do not post instructions for a game session are considered to have given the DP complete control over their area for that game session, even should they be at the game session.

During a game session, citizens are encouraged to comment and offer advice to the DP. The DP may also seek comments from citizens. The DP is not required to do so, and is not required in any way to follow any such advice.

The game session may last for as long as there are relevant instructions, until a posted instruction says to hold the session or when the DP decides to end the session. Once a game session is over, the DP must post a summary of that session, a detailed log of their actions, and a save in the instruction thread and in the summary thread.

I don't see a reason why we can't get at least one more turn session in before this term is up. If everyone is okay with it and CivGeneral can allot the time, than I see no reason why we can't play another. She's yours CG.

@Shattered: I apologize that you missed out as DP this term, but if I'm remembering correctly (I'll check the laws later), you would be moved to the head of the list if you make the election.

Threads up and getting my Yahoo! Widges ready to be used for the TCIs.

(BTW, I am running Civ4 in windowed mode so that I can easely multi-task between the thread, Civ4, and the clipboard/sticky note widgets.)

With Alphabet 23 turns away, might I suggest an 11 turn TC? Then the next person can run either an 11 turn or 12 turn TC (depending on city growths) and end perfectly on the completion of Alphabet. Then there will be a natural stoppage to talk about tech trades.

Top Bottom