Term 1 ~ Judiciary : Interpereting the Great Experiment!

ravensfire said:
Chief Justice Black_Hole,

JR #5 was two seperate actions. Am I correct in determining that one part (the Constitutional Amendments) failed, and the second (CoL Amendments) passed? In either case, would you post a final comment in each detailing the ending vote code, the votes needed and the result of the poll?

Thanks,
-- Ravensfire

And if an amendment passes, please ask the mods to edit it into the constitution sticky thread. :)

are we following what is in the articles, to determine whether it passes? if so they both passed... The Constitution article needed 2/3 of the votes OR 60some percent of the census... I am very busy right now with school, work I will get around to it...

As these processes were missed when I sent the version to the mods, these are, by necessity, recursive sections. They define their own criteria as no current criteria exists.

-- Ravensfire

Has this judiciary closed down yet? I request it remain open for a few more days, until the new chief justice is unbanned (I think he was) and he can get his judicial machine running like clockwork.

By tradition, and by law, this Judiciary would only have jurisdiction until the term ends, at midnight the 31st, GMT. The same is true of any DG elected office.

This judiciary will have no juristiction after midnight the 31st...
So if provo doesnt get back before than, we will have to wait on filing the thousands of CCs ;)

I think the judiciary should behave themselves... ;)

Top Bottom