Term 1 - Ministry of War: The Rise of the Samurai

Zulu will obviously be mayor force on continent or pangea, whatever is it. I think France will have some problems. Zulu have great terrain and military trait. We should try conquer weaker nations until we can overpower them.
Or an early war to cripple their expansion.

Seems to me it will be easier to take outside babilonian cities like their wine city. Or to attack Rome maybe.

invy said:
Zulu will obviously be mayor force on continent or pangea, whatever is it. I think France will have some problems. Zulu have great terrain and military trait. We should try conquer weaker nations until we can overpower them.

Seems to me it will be easier to take outside babilonian cities like their wine city. Or to attack Rome maybe.
Rome may be too far. I think we ought to head for Babylon. Ill make a thread.

invy said:

France may be strong, but they are half a world away. Zulu may have the terrain but their UU is weak and their tech underwhelming. Romans probably already have Iron and Legions are not to be messed with. Plus they have a good position with production and food. Babylonians do seem weak, but they are far away and we are cut off from them by mountains, so sending reinforcements might take a while. Iroquois are too far away to conquer.

There is also a strong support for all alternatives, Romans, Zulu, Babylon and then the pacifists.

Provolution said:
There is also a strong support for all alternatives, Romans, Zulu, Babylon and then the pacifists.

Send the pacifists in as front line infantry :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh wait I belong to the Zenedoshu too :lol:
Either way someone has to fall.

Just a question:
What about idea to spend a warrior or two to block Babs access to Horseport city.

Sarevok said:
I ask that Falcon02 take this next TC coming up.

I don't see any more upcoming Turnchats currently posted, in the schedule thread or as an individual thread in the main forum.

Anyway, I will, assuming there's one more before the term ends.

I think we should send a soldier to expore NW territory near Zojoji. It is close to capital and probably ideal place to settle.
In instructions posted for tonights chat i think none is going there to explore.
Could MA arrange this please? There was more people asking to explore that area.

invy said:
I think we should send a soldier to expore NW territory near Zojoji. It is close to capital and probably ideal place to settle.
In instructions posted for tonights chat i think none is going there to explore.
Could MA arrange this please? There was more people asking to explore that area.

Thank you, the instructions have been fixed the warrior near Immo shall explore that area and the south central warrior shal go north to do barbarian hunting around Odawara.

From reading this thread, I got the impression the Zulu were our first target, but the citizen's forum agrees on attacking Rome first. So I have a couple questions...

1) Have we decided when to go to war?
2) Have we decided who with?

Or is this discussion all just for the future?

Dominik said:
From reading this thread, I got the impression the Zulu were our first target, but the citizen's forum agrees on attacking Rome first. So I have a couple questions...

1) Have we decided when to go to war?
2) Have we decided who with?

Or is this discussion all just for the future?

All the current discussion has pretty much been centered around who and if we will attack one of our neighbors later.

so to directly awnser questions 1 and 2 nothing is "decided" about the war until there is an official poll on it. Though most discussion agrees that we don't want to get ourselves into a war until we are in the age of samurai, and so any poll on a declaration of war, and against whom, will likely be posted once we are close to having or have Samurai's at our disposal.

Thanks for quick replies and changes, good will and much more :)
Ministry of war is doing excellent job, its efficient and opened to ideas. We are already strongest force in known world and pumping more.

Keep up the good job! :goodjob:

Top Bottom