Term 4: Science ministry

I remember being the Science Minister waay back in the Ancent ages... (well we are not that far ahead of it). I have been following a little. I dont know if I would realy make a return to this game.

Though I would like to make one suggestion for the position this nation is in...

Research Invention and build cheap Longbowmen. Thats all. :)

Good luck guys!

Better with Chivalry and Riders I think. Besides, I believe we will live in peace for at least a century once GCA is dealt with.

well I haven't followed that very very much but last time I looked the production of this nation was pretty low... do you think our cities would be able to build a good amount of 70 shield knights as opposed to 40 shield longbowmen which have the same attack.

You need to brake thier attack and make them defensive at all times. Take a chokepoint and move in from two fronts. If we would be in offense for most of the time then we would be all good.

btw, you can easily make the same power of a knight with a couple of Pikemen defending the stack of longbowmen which would even be a better offense/defense.

But not in speed. GCA will soon be destroyed, and what we must worry about then will be a seabourn invasion. With mobile forces like Riders it will be much easier to get our units to where they are needed.

And I believe our cities will increase their production now, as we no longer need to fear GCA and we are getting more and more workers. :)

I dunno. I think CT banned the "Deuty minister of Science"- osition after what happened when boots got the office... Just check the earlier sci minister thread.

Top Bottom