Term 5: Capitoline Province - Building a Bright new Future

Noshuret: Colosseum (1) -> Musketmen (3) -> *

Xak Tsaroth: Bank (2) -> Musketmen (4) -> *

Gorina: ToE (2) -> Universal Sufferage
Worker - Railroad Hills in area to maximize Production, esp. the Iron hill.

Ingolemondor: University (6) -> Barracks (2) -> Marketplace (10)
Laborer - switch one coastal tile to Mined Hill to NW of the city [/b]

Neapolis: Cathedral (1) -> Coloseum (12)

Penguinadua: Coloseum (4) -> Cannon (3) -> Musket (4) -> Cannon (3) -> Musket (4)

Nur Gisnod: Courthouse (2) -> Barracks (2 ?) -> Coloseum (8 ?)

Tyvek: Courthouse (1 [Loss of 60 sheilds]) -> Hoover Dam (?)
Worker - Please RR Mined Mountian to north and mine the RR'ed Mountain to the west of this city. Also Make sure the two remaining mined Hills are Railroaded to maximize Production.

Slice of Bacon: Temple (7) -> Market (20)

Nafstac: Courthouse (12) -> Library (12)

* - denotes continue unit build for the rest of the t/c

? - build time unknown, due to courthouse

Italics denote estmated amounts

EDIT: Revised v1.1, Ironclad removed from build queue.
Tyvek shall switch immediately to Courthouse at lose of sheilds, and then onto US (Can be changed later using Palace Sheild holder)
Worker requests added.

v1.2 Wonder builds for Gorina and Tyvek switched.

One thing that needs to be determined is if Gorina should build Hoover or US, I figure it'll be building one of these wonders which is why I have it set to a palace prebuild at the moment.

Falcon,

From Rik's discussion, the hope is to build both wonders (US and HD) in your province. Gorina will build one and Tyvek the other. Hopefully Rik will discuss this with you.

-- Ravensfire

1st off- I've decided what theme I'm going to do. DG2 had Dada, here we will have British Comedy. Expect a lot of Vikings singing the spam song.

Second:
Top o the morning, Govna! I've come to talk to you today about one of those new fangled machines that seem to be looming on the horizion. I am looking for a way to oppress the people more and make them deal with substandard living conditions. Would you please put a factory before the Colloseum in Penguinadua? 'Twould be much apreciated.

Cheers!

SaaM

Governor Falcon. I've seen your instructions here and although I am not one of your Mayors edit: I just realised I am one of your Mayors :) /edit, I do have my home in Gorina, so perhaps a small voice.

I don't think swithcing Tyvek from courthouse wasting 60 shields is the smartest move. I would continue building something, not wasting shields until we learn industrialization in 1 turn. Then I'd switch to a factory and I'd cashrush it. That would give Tyvek a big production base with which we'd surely nail both Wonders, for the greater glory of Gorina, Tyvek, Capitoline, Fanatica and the World!

But who am I, just a citizen of Gorina, Mayor of Xak Tsaroth, Governor of Esquiline, VP of fanatica and so many people's deputy I can't keep count.

Rik Meleet
Designer of the Wonder-programme.

Originally posted by Rik Meleet
Governor Falcon. I've seen your instructions here and although I am not one of your Mayors edit: I just realised I am one of your Mayors :) /edit, I do have my home in Gorina, so perhaps a small voice.

I don't think swithcing Tyvek from courthouse wasting 60 shields is the smartest move. I would continue building something, not wasting shields until we learn industrialization in 1 turn. Then I'd switch to a factory and I'd cashrush it. That would give Tyvek a big production base with which we'd surely nail both Wonders, for the greater glory of Gorina, Tyvek, Capitoline, Fanatica and the World!

But who am I, just a citizen of Gorina, Mayor of Xak Tsaroth, Governor of Esquiline, VP of fanatica and so many people's deputy I can't keep count.

Rik Meleet
Designer of the Wonder-programme.

Rik, just posted in the Citizens thread on the subject like I said I had reservations on Factories, but if the funds to rush the factories is providable and authorized I'm all for it. However I think a Courthouse rush immediately afterwards in Tyvek would still be good, it does have a good deal of corruption.

~looks at the time....~ 35 minutes to turnchat and we're still arguing about this stuff wish someone had brought this up a little earlier..... ~sigh~

I'm rather preturbed at the moment, SEVERAL of my instructions for the t/c weren't carried out.

The Labor adjustment to Ingolemondor, and the Build queue for Nur Gisnod. (it should be building a Barracks now, NOT Cavalry)

I also noticed NON of the buildings have in-game queues made up (prob. the reason for the Cav. mess up). Governor Build Queues should be properly Queued up, using "Shift" to add them into the in-game queue to prevent such oversights.

I understand mistakes and oversights happen, and as such I do NOT think that this is a PI worthy offense, all that would do is cause Chaos to determine that Ravensfire missed some things because this was his first t/c. Just want to point these things out though...

Falcon,

As you have surmissed, I am learning the process. I do apologize for the mistakes, and will endeavor to correct them. Please, bear with me as I learn the process of being a DP.

I would request that as you create your instructions, seperate build queues, worker requests and labor assignments into different sections. Lumping them together makes it far easier to miss something.

-- Ravensfire, President of Fanatica

Noshuret: Factory (9) -> Musketmen (?) -> *
Laborer - move laborer working irrigated Plains tile 2 tiles NW of the city to Railroaded irrigated plain directly to East

Xak Tsaroth: Factory (12) -> Musketmen (?) -> Coloseum (?) -> Musketmen (?)

Gorina: Factory (6) -> Universal Sufferage (?)
After building the Factory for 2 more turns Rush it.

Ingolemondor: University (3) -> Cathedral (20) -> Barracks (2) -> Marketplace (10)
Laborer - switch one coastal tile to Mined Hill to NW of the city

Neapolis: Coloseum (9) -> Barracks (2) -> Bank (13)

Penguinadua: Factory (6) -> Cannon (3) -> Musket (4) -> Cannon (3) -> Musket (4)

Nur Gisnod: Barracks (2) -> Coloseum (8) -> Musketmen (4) -> *

Tyvek: Hoover Dam (24)

Slice of Bacon: Temple (3) -> Market (20)
Laborer - Move a laborer working a cost tile to the unworked hill drectly NW of the city

Nafstac: Courthouse (8) -> Library (12)

Worker Requests
Please RR Mined Mountian to north and mine the RR'ed Mountain to the west of this Tyvek. Also Make sure the two remaining mined Hills are Railroaded to maximize Production.

Railroad Hills in area of Gorina to maximize Production, esp. the Iron hill.

? - build time unknown

Italics in turn value denote estmated amounts

Italics with underlines including text denotes important actions on later turns

v1.1
Cathedral added to Ingolemondor queue
Bank added to Neapolis' Queue
Factory rush request closer to Gorina build Queue.

Originally posted by ravensfire
Falcon,

As you have surmissed, I am learning the process. I do apologize for the mistakes, and will endeavor to correct them. Please, bear with me as I learn the process of being a DP.

I would request that as you create your instructions, seperate build queues, worker requests and labor assignments into different sections. Lumping them together makes it far easier to miss something.

I just saw it as taking it city by city, doing it with Noshuret first for example.

Load up the City view, make sure everythings in queue right, deal with everything in that section.

If I had laborers (citizens of cities working tiles) as a seperate section (workers I can actually see doing that with) you would have to deal with the build queue, then look down at the laborer section and search for Noshuret instructions there. Or go through the build queues, then go back city by city with the Laborers as well...

Governor Falcon,

I would like you to strongly consider a build queue change for the city of Neapolis, which is currently producing a Colosseum.

Is there any way you can switch this to a Bank? Neapolis is already making 45gpt with only a Marketplace. Imagine what it could do with a Bank. Also, thanks to the Market, Neapolis is in no danger of revolt so we have a much less pressing need for the Colosseum.

Also, so you know, I plan on rushing the Factory in Gorina on Turn 2 for 452 gold. This move will should ensure that we soon get two Great Wonders --- both built in Capitoline!

Finally, I don't know if we are still trying to culturally sway the Persian city near Ingolemondor, but starting a Cathedral directly after the University would sure help. It would also move your great harbor city up my possible Size 12 list, as its current happiness won't allow it to get to Size 12.

Please let me know what you think.

Respectfully,

Donovan Zoi
Domestic Leader

Very good points, thank you for pointing these out. Wasn't thinking about encouraging a Persian flip when I did the queues.

BTW: the Gorina Factory is already built into the build queue, see the underlined/Italic text?

Originally posted by Falcon02
Very good points, thank you for pointing these out. Wasn't thinking about encouraging a Persian flip when I did the queues.

BTW: the Gorina Factory is already built into the build queue, see the underlined/Italic text?

:cooool: Oh, there it is...... :D

Thanks for your cooperation on these requests, Governor.

changes made... "version 1.1" ;)

I hope to have a build queue up later this evening/afternoon. Had alot of work for these past few days.

Noshuret: Hospital (3) -> Infantry (1) -> *

Xak Tsaroth: Factory (1) -> Hospital (?) -> Coloseum (?) -> Infantry (?) -> *

Gorina: Universal Sufferage (8) -> Marketplace (2) -> Hospital (4) -> Artillery (2) -> *

Ingolemondor: Cathedral (13) -> Barracks (2) -> Marketplace (10)
Laborer - switch one coastal tile to Mined Hill to NW of the city

Neapolis: Bank (15) -> Hospital (15)

Penguinadua: Infantry (3) -> Artillary (2) -> Infantry (3) -> Artillary (2) -> Infantry (3) -> Artillary (2) -> Infantry (3)

Nur Gisnod: Hospital (8) -> Bank (9)

Tyvek: Hoover Dam (10) -> Bank (4)
Laborer - Move citzen working unroaded irrigated Grasslands tile to RR'ed and mined Mountain directly south of the unroaded grassland tile (directly west of the city itself).

Slice of Bacon[/u]: Marketplace (6) -> Barracks (3) -> Courthouse (12)

Nafstac: Library (5) -> Barracks (2) -> Cathedral (16)

Worker Requests
Mine/Road/Railroad Hills around Penguinadua

Cut down Forest on Rubber tile near Penguinadua and Irrigate

? - build time unknown

Noshuret: Infantry (1) -> Artillary (3) -> Infantry (3) -> Artillary (3) -> Infantry (3) ->

Xak Tsaroth: Hospital (2) -> Coloseum (4) -> Infantry (3) -> *

Gorina: Universal Sufferage (3) -> Marketplace (2) -> Hospital (4) -> Artillery (2) -> *

Ingolemondor: Barracks (1) -> Coloseum (10) -> Marketplace (8) -> Courthouse (7)

Neapolis: Bank (10) -> Hospital (15)

Penguinadua: Infantry (1) -> Artillary (2) -> Infantry (3) -> Artillary (2) -> Hospital (4) -> Coloseum (3)

Nur Gisnod: Hospital (3) -> Bank (9)

Tyvek: Hoover Dam (4) -> Hospital(4) -> Bank (4)

Slice of Bacon: Marketplace (1) -> Barracks (3) -> Courthouse (12)

Nafstac: Barracks (2) -> Cathedral (15)

Worker Requests
Mine/Road/Railroad Hills around Penguinadua

Road/Railroad Irrigated Grassland NW of Tyvek

Railroad Irrigated tiles near Ingolemondor

Railroad/Mine Hills near Ingolemondor

? - build time unknown

Noshuret: Intelligence Agency (8) -> Infantry (2) -> *
Move a Laborer working 3 food/1 sheild/2 gold plains to RR'ed/mined Desert tile ENE of city.

Xak Tsaroth: Hospital (2) -> Coloseum (4) -> Infantry (3) -> *

Gorina: Hospital (2) -> Bank (3) -> Artillery (2) -> *
Move a Laborer from one of the Hill ENE of the city to the Grassland to the SW of that hill.

Ingolemondor: Coloseum (4) -> Marketplace (8) -> Courthouse (6)

Neapolis: Bank (4) -> Hospital (15)

Penguinadua: Battlefield Medicine (8) -> Hospital (3) -> Coloseum (3)

Nur Gisnod: Bank (5) -> Police Station (8) -> Factory (9)

Tyvek: Hospital(1) -> Bank (4) -> Police Station (3) -> Coloseum (3) -> Artillery (2) -> *
Move Laborer from one of the mountians to the Irrigated/RR'ed Grassland on the other side of the mountains

Slice of Bacon: Courthouse (8) -> Cathedral (18) -> Hospital (18)

Nafstac: Cathedral (11) -> University (15)

Worker Requests
Mine/Railroad Hills around Penguinadua

Road/Railroad Irrigated Grassland NW of Tyvek

Railroad/Mine Hills near Ingolemondor

Mine RR'ed unimproved Plain tile North of Neapolis and cut down/mine forest tile in Neapolis' city radius.

? - build time unknown

Italics - Denote City Tile Labor changes

Governor,

In preperation for the Space Race, the major production centers of Fanatica need to be identified and developed.

Prior to the next chat, I would like you to identify those cities in your province, that with a Factory, Hospital and decent population (15+) will be capable of producing 50 shields per turn or more.

For each of those citied, please identify all needed tile improvements to maximize the sustainable production for that city.

I will then work with the Domestic Leader to assist the cities as needed.

Thanks,

Top Bottom