Term 6 - SouthWest Province

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falcon02

General
Let's see how much I like this governor job, and how much I'll miss the front ;)

Southwest Province -Term 4

1130AD
Code:
City              size   H  C  U  R  E  S  T  spt  waste   comm.   gpt  corr.  beak  lux  food   grows in
Bremershaven       11   10     1              20      3     17     15     2      0    0     +4    5 turns
Civanatoria         7    5     2              13      5      9      6     3      0    0     +1   37 turns
Cuernavaca          5    5                     8      4      7      4     3      0    0     +3    3 turns
Eklektochtitlan     9    6     1     2         7      4     14      7     7      0    0     +0    - turns
Izibia              3    3                     7      2      4      3     1      0    0     +1   12 turns
New Falcon's Nest   6    5           1         9      3      8      4     4      0    0     +0    - turns
Nocsfiedera         4    4                     5      2      5      3     2      0    0     +2    2 turns
Pensacola           7    7                    11      2      9      7     2      0    0     +0    - turns
Tlaxcala            7    5  2  1     1        12      3     10      7     3      0    0     +2    8 turns

Totals:            59   50  2     2  5        92     28     83     56    27      0    0
(originally posted by my predecesor Donsig)

Planned Queues

Bremershaven - Cavalry (4) -> Bank (10) -> Granary (4) -> Worker (1)
Move citizen on the tile SE of the Mountain to the irrigated plains to other the irrigated plains in the south

Civanatoria - Rifleman (5) -> Courthouse (10)-> Marketplace (13)

Cuernavaca - Courthouse (6) -> Aqueduct (20) -> Granary (12)
Move citizen from one of the irrigated plains to one of the Forests next to the river

Eklektochtitlan - Marketplace (9) -> Courthouse (27) -> Rifleman (27)

Izibia - Library (3) -> Granary (12) -> Rifleman (16)

New Falcon's Nest - Rifleman (2) -> Marketplace (17) -> Aqueduct (17)

Nocsfiedera - Granary (7) -> Aqueduct (34)

Pensacola - Rifleman (2) -> University (12)

Tlaxcala - Rifleman (1) -> Marketplace (12) -> Rifleman (9)

Governor Falcon,

I know it is short notice but is there any chance of you switching Tlaxcala's production from Rifleman to Marketplace. That will give us a market there in 3 turns, which will cure Tlaxcala's unhappiness problem. It will also help the city should I send workers to settle there. Click Size 12 Plan in my sig for more info.

Governor Falcon,

Congratulations on being elected governor of this province! I look forward to working with you this term. Please consider these suggestions from the Domestic Department:

Bremershaven

I noticed that President Chieftess has started a Palace pre-build in Kyoto, but I am going to try to talk her into bringing it here. I need Kyoto for my Size 12 Plan objectives in the West. Please let me know if you would be game for this.

Eklektochtitlan

Immediately switch Courthouse to Granary. As a Flood Plain city, I believe that this city can help other cities grow by producing workers to join the population. Click on Size 12 Plan in my sig for more info.

Cuernavaca

Immediately switch Courthouse to Aqueduct. I am in talks with Governor Goonie of Rhineland to have Zorgonzolia produce workers to join this city. It needs an aqueduct now for this to happen.

Finally, I have a small request. I know that Fier Canadien has been trying to get governors to start naming landmarks. Well, as most my RPG lands fall within your province, I respectfully ask that the forest between Pensacola and Tlaxcala be forever known as the Audiac Forest. Please submit a request to the Cartographic Office if you will allow this. There is a link to this office in my sig.

Thank you for your attention on these matters.

Donovan Zoi
Domestic Leader

Yes, there was an override (eyrei wanted a prebuild, as did I) for a future wonder.

Bremershaven is our most productive city. The duly elected governor of the Southwest Province has planned a cavalry and a bank. This is not only legal it is sensible. Pre-building for a wonder in Bremershaven (or Kyoto for that matter) is illegal and foolish. The decision to pre-build for a wonder is one that should rest with the people. It is a major decision that should be discussed properly and then polled in accordance with our Three Books. It is not something we should do because eyrei and Chieftess and 3 or 4 people at the chat want to do it.

If one were to look at the current save one would see that a worker (of all things) is what we will be building in our most productive city. No doubt we need this worker to build our rail network even though we are no where's near getting the technology we need to lay rails.

donsig,

I would tend to agree that we should not build a worker in Bremershaven. Also, my pre-build suggestion for Bremershaven was just that, a suggestion. As our largest producer, I figured it would give us our best opportunity. I was just as surprised as you regarding the goings-on in Kyoto, as that city also needs a bank.

For the record, I wanted to discuss the pre-build with the governor before I went to the forums. The decision would of course still be his, save a national referendum. :)

Originally posted by Donovan Zoi
donsig,
For the record, I wanted to discuss the pre-build with the governor before I went to the forums. The decision would of course still be his, save a national referendum. :)

I'm not dragging out the Three Books here, just going by memory, but aren't wonder building decisions organized by the domestic department? If they are then it would be well within the domestic department's sphere to post a discussion and/or poll regarding whether we should be pre-building in Bremershaven, Kyoto, else where or no where.

Governor General Falcon (or is is General Governor Falcon?), would you please consider having Bremershaven recruit a rifle or cavalry unit instead of a worker?

Governor Falcon,

Please remove the worker from Bremershaven's build queue. We would waste 9 shields every time we produce a worker here. This city would be better served with a Bank or a Rifleman(your choice).

Also, please get back to me regarding naming the Audiac Forest.

Thank you for your attention on these matters.

Donovan Zoi
Domestic Leader

In the Term 6 Senate Forum, there is a discussion about a new concept for worker use in Fanatika Provinces. Please stop by and add your opinion on the matter.

please note worker requests aren't expected to be completed next t/c due to the Railroading operation

Bremershaven - Bank (to be switched) (4) -> Bank (4) -> Rifleman (4)
The Turn we get Industrialization switch Bremershaven to Factory, and then finish filling in the build queue for the city, since I would like to build a Bank immediately afterwards and use the current bank as a prebuild.

I request that someone get a worker to road that unroaded Game forest tile north of the city at some point

Civanatoria - Marketplace (9) -> Rifleman (8)
please cut down and irrigate some (1-2) of those forests to the west of the city or at least railroad some of those irrigated plains tiles ;) ... on your way through of course

Cuernavaca - Marketplace (10) -> Granary (12)

Eklektochtitlan - Granary(2) -> Courthouse (16)

Izibia - Granary (3) -> Rifleman (16)

New Falcon's Nest - Aqueduct (6) -> Marketplace (15)

Nocsfiedera - Aqueduct (16) -> Rifleman (16)

Pensacola - University (1) -> Granary (6) -> Rifleman (8)

Tlaxcala - Temple (4) -> University (10)

Edit: I also apologize that I didn't see the complaints about putting the worker in Bremershaven's queue until it was already built.

Edit(2): Breshaven Factory change made, with Bank prebuild.

Governor Falcon,

As we are discovering Industrialization in two turns, I would like to see Bremershaven build a Factory first, then a Bank. This will ensure that your great city will continue to stand tall as our top producing city.

Okay changed it.

Governor General Falcon (or is it Gneral Governor Falcon?):

There is currently a debate going on about the division of authority over workers. I see that you have worker requests listed above. Please join the debate about worker duties and express your views as a governor and citizen.

Also, please do not neglect our military when constructing your build queues. The Southwest Province is one of Fanatika's most productive provinces and I do not need to stress the importance of our military to a Governor who is better known as a General. :) Please think carefully about the timing of building universities and please do not build temples unless absolutely needed for a city's happiness.

donsig

Governor Falcon,

Please check out my proposal in this thread to ensure that we make the most of our Golden Age. Any questions or comments would be appreciated.

Once you have read over this plan, I will be in touch to see how we can best carry it out.

Donovan Zoi
Domestic Leader

Two turns into the TC tonight (1290 AD I think), Leckopolis will grow. I would like to assign the new laborer to work on the grassland directly east of Leckopolis. But a laborer from Izibia is currently working that tile.

Is it possible to move that laborer to another tile to help Leckopolis to grow?

I'll work on getting back here, and taking command here.

To Cheetah: I will d/l the game this afternoon and take a look at where he can go, i agree that he should be moved, and I'll make sure that he is appropriately done so, If you have any suggestions I'll be glad to accept them.

Governor SKILORD,

Important matters as we are now in our Golden Age. Please click on the Maximizing... dicsussion in my signature for more info.

My most pressing matter would be to ensure that Bremershaven is switched to a Factory immediately. Former Governor Falcon had requested this change, but it wasn't done last turnchat. This will allow Bremershaven to regain its status as Fanatika's top production city.

Also, I'd like to see the SW Province produce as many Riflemen as possible during this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom